Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a whole year that has been the most termoil, joy,sadness, contreversy a club could have, they are in the champions league final; Real Madrid. We did it and its time to pull out our scarfes,flags and smokemakers cause were going to do it for the eighth time!

As I told labas on ICQ, I will be at the game in the urgullo vikingo section with the madridilinos. The trip is going to cost $900 bucks, but it`s worth it and they better win!!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Yes Real did it!Real played a great game overall!But in the first 30 minutes they made me scared!But anyways, they did it!
Thanks to a guy who is showing now 70 % of his HUGE talent, Anelka!He'll be at 8% for the final and 95 % in the Euro!
Anyways, que tal Ben?Estoy tu amigo de Toronto Payman!Vas a Paris por la final?eres tanto fortunoso!You lucky little "bastard"! :)
I'm glad for you but sad in the same time as i wanted to see the game with you in a hot spanish club in T.O.
Anyways,Take care Ben and talk to you soon!

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

P.S:There's been massive talks today in Italy
about Milan being very close on signing for next season Rivaldo!!!Does anyone have any info on that?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yes, a great game. More on it in a topic...

Rivaldo to Milan? hmmm...wasn't it Lazio last week, and it'll probably be Juve next.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Here's the article in question that i post also on the italian forum of Milanmania.
This is more serious than it can seem!Berlusconi wants to have next year a team worthy of the name Milan!to be Milan again(meaning # 1 in the world!, you remember, that was not a long time ago! :))
Raggazzi, ecco un link interessantissimo: http://www.sportal.it/football/clubs/news/0,5059,65298,00.html
MILAN

Rivaldo vede rossonero

Silvio Berlusconi vuol regalare una grande colpo ai tifosi rossoneri e ormai non ci sono dubbi sul fatto che si tratti di Rivaldo. Il brasiliano del Barcellona è quel giocatore di qualità che Zaccheroni ha tanto richiesto in questa stagione soprattutto dopo l’infortunio a Zvonimir Boban. Il Milan è davvero vicino ad assicurarsi il fuoriclasse della Seleçao che, più volte, ha manifestato un certo malcontento per il rapporto con Luis Van Gaal. Non è stata certamente una grande impresa convincerlo a lasciare la città catalana per raggiungere il Bel Paese. La concorrenza della Lazio è sempre viva, ma al momento il sodalizio di via Turati è decisamente in vantaggio. Al giocatore andrebbe una cifra attorno ai 10 miliardi a stagione, mentre è ancora da definire l’accordo tra le due società. L’operazione infatti si aggira attorno ai 100/120 miliardi. Certamente verrà inserito qualche giocatore di particolare gradimento a Van Gaal. Sempre sull’asse Milan-Barcellona, Ariedo Braida avrebbe fatto un sondaggio anche per Pep Guardiola, ma al momento la trattativa è decisamente in fase embrionale.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
With great pleasure O Noble Sir Labas! :) :) :)
Anyways i thought that Italian is the official internationa language of football, so that's why i didnot feel necessary in the first place to translate, but since you're requesting it, here it is.
Here it goes:
Next year Berlusconi (Milan's President) wants to give a Huge gift to Milan's tiffosi
(fans) by bringing in some world class players and its not a doubt that Rivaldo is one of them.The brazilian is the type of top quality player that Zaccheroni (Milan's coach) was requesting this season especially after the injury of their playmaker Zorro Boban. Milan is very close of signing the brasilian who in more than one occasion has expressed his miscontentment with Van Gaal. It was not an easy task to convince Rivaldo to leave the Catalan city to join Italy. At the current time, Lazio's willingness to sign him is still high, but the Club from Milan seems to be having the edge. Rivaldo would get around 10 Billion Lira (around 7.5M$) per year, even tough the sums in question between the 2 teams is still to be determined
But it should be around 100/120 Billion Lira
(between 60 and 80 M$)!!!Obviously Milan will also give some players to Barca in exchange. Also, Ariedo Braida, one of the main figures of AC Milan, is also on the first stages of negociations of possible transfer of another Barca great player, Pepe Guardiola...

Anyone has more info on that?
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
No comment. Why? Because there has been just to much crap going around and it's very difficult to find some authentic information. Rivaldo though is past his peak and wouldn't be so keen on signing him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts