Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that Inter play better without Vieri. I hate to say "I told you so"...

NOT!!!!!!

Yesterday is no better then some so-called fans here deserve! Bet Vieri's goals against "lesser" teams don't look so useles now!!! Muppets!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Agree......without Vieri....Inter is also a lesser team....but considering Adriano moves to Inter......well.......let's wait and see....

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
And you forget that the team also played bad and lost with him in the previous game, fine I guess you will say it is because of Cuper.

I guess that your theory that we played bad because of Cuper also will have to be dismissed, and it is even worse now, because we can´t even beat small teams. Headless chicken type of game, and no results.

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
If this team can't get it's act together, having Vieri playing won't help much - basically of all the players in the team, Vieri is the one that really needs the team to get going in order for him to be of any use to us. And looking at some of the performances of the last few rounds, it is clear that if this team doesn't want to play, nobody in this team, including Vieri, can be of much use.

Of course the notion that having Vieri around would present a higher possibility of gols, but some might just as simply argue that Vieri starting would make ourselves more predictable as opposed to playing with other forwards like Cruz and Martins, as the former has only one playing style.

Headless chickens.. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You see, there is something you forget about Vieri, something that keeps him head above the rest: he is the only one at Inter who can score when he is off-form or when the team plays like headless chickens. All Scudetto contenders have a player like that: Del Piero at Juve, Totti at Roma, Kaka and Shevchenko at Milan... Yet all this time you propose that Inter get rid of him. It is precisely in games like on Sunday thatvsuch men are needed.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Dont come here with that Crap, we didnt Beat Lazio nor parma and you werent here defending him Lightboller, Go and read the Vieri thread in the Milan forum, noone wants him.

Hey you used to remind us how much better Inter was when Zac arrived and we had that winning streak, I guess Moratti himself by resigning has admitted we are no better that in the past ;)

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jack goff said:
Dont come here with that Crap, we didnt Beat Lazio nor parma and you werent here defending him Lightboller, Go and read the Vieri thread in the Milan forum, noone wants him.

Hey you used to remind us how much better Inter was when Zac arrived and we had that winning streak, I guess Moratti himself by resigning has admitted we are no better that in the past ;)
Fine argument you chose - opinions of milanisti on an Inter player. :rolleyes:

Inter are still better then under Cuper, to whom you bear such affection that it is only comparable to that of those Liverpool fans still supporting Houllier(aka, blindness and refusal to accept facts). Lucky for Inter Moratti did not wait for Cuper to turn you into mid-table also-rans and sacked him when it became apparent to everyone he lost it! At least under Zac, you occasionally play good football and Empoli was the first truly bad game you had under him. Add to that the scumbag ref like Paparesta who booked and sent off Emre for feck all...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Empoli was not our first truly bad game under him, that shows that you are the one blind when it comes about Zaccheroni.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jack goff said:
Empoli was not our first truly bad game under him, that shows that you are the one blind when it comes about Zaccheroni.
Would Mr. Know-it-all tell me which one were the other ones then?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Lazio-Inter rings a bell? or Inter ancona besides us winning by 3 goals (free kicks 35 meters or longer) we played bad in those games, but this is subjectivr, obbisouly for you to play good is to attack, to me a good play includes an idea, a plan, not just attacking for attacking sake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts