Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, Real Madrid bought Luis Figo, they practicly STOLE him from Barca! He lied to you and Humilated the Catalans....

But...Because of this little transfer Florentino Perez "realised" that he had to sell the teams Captian to get some cash-flow....HE got a 1/4 of what he payed for Figo when in Football value the man was worth twice as much as Figo.

You know who i mean, its the worlds best Midfielder (IMO) and we sold him for the "bargain" price of about 11 million£.

So my point is that because of Figo (and Veiga+Perez) the two Spanish giants are in great mourn.....

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
R&B, the only thing that makes me smile in these disgraceful moments is that we've managed to make you a Real Madrid fan after all!

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I really don't get that Perez....
He signs Judas and to pay him he sells the most loyal players he have for prices even a Dutch team can pay!!!!
Redondo for PSV!!!!
I don't get this man at all......

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you talking about? I thought those things were sorted out?

I am a Real Madrid "fan", they are the club i love.

And Barcelona is just a club were some of my favourite players play. I took this name to show that if you are not from Madrid or Catalunya you dont have to HATE barca because you like Madrid,,

Player i like in Barca (If 2 more of them leave my support will be dead):

Baia
Abelardo
Guardiola
Enrique
Figo :D
Sergi

And it seems liek my favourite STRIKER is coming too:

ALFONSO PEREZ!

So anyone calling me a "band-wagon jumper" should probably look me up at ICQ and get to know me better befre saying such bullsh it.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Well, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm really surprised you took it that way. I just thought this was our "accomplishment" :)

I always thought you were a spanish football fan, kind of like (almost) 50-50. You're the moderator of the Spanish League forum after all, I always thought your (in whatever extent) objectivity made you an ideal candidate for the job!

Well, I guess I was wrong.

And I DON'T have an ICQ.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, iam not a real Madridista but i do love the club... I dont think its "the deal" to discuss how much you are the NR1 fan and so on. I can just say that my team in the world is Real Madrid CF and that i LOVE spanish football. SO you were right about 50%.

And my last commnet was to the people who DO think iam a "go with the flow" guy..,,

·
Registered
534 Posts
weird

How on earth can you be a Barca and Real fan at the same time.....it does not make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts