Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully Tuttosport got it wrong...
Carini looks to be going to Juve after being on the verge of signing for us. It seems like Juve's doing this on purpose...

D

·
0 Posts
This is not fair.
Ok they took two players from us but we have taken Scudetto

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Cragnotti already introduced him like the South American Buffon, giving everyone understand that Fabian Carini, 21 years old Uruguayan national team goalkeeper, had already reached an agreement with Lazio. On the contrary they have never signed any deal and now Juventus have approached the young keeper. Lazio owner, very raged, wants to understand where is the mistake and will ask some explanations to his assistants.
He's belong to us, don't worry :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I know you guys are propably fed up with agents, but Carini's agent is the same who handles the rest of the top Uruguayan players transfers (O'Neill, Montero, Fonseca etc.) and HE said that Carini would join Juve either this season or next. That depends on Rampulla and how Ancelotti sees him in early pre-season training. If Rampulla looks like last year Carini would be loaned out.
I don't know what to think of this as it could be a matter of raising the prize, but on the surface it seems like a parallel to the Paramatti thing. I don't really care as Van Der Sar is a great keeper for many years ahead as well, but JUST LIKE MOGGI :), I find it extremely funny to rob you guys of players.... :).

Ciao.

U

·
0 Posts
Long time since I posted somthing here but....

But I hope for god sake that this is not true, and if it is I think that juve is the (very bad words) team in the world!
First Paramatti and now Carini.. THAT IS WHAT I CALL BAD LOSERS! ...but I didn´t think that Juve in my mind (before) this was a respectable club... but now! So please let this be just a stupid rumour from tuttosport.

Thats all from now...
PS.. Juve f¤#¤!#, anyway YOU couldn´t get Crespo!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes, that sentance was good : Juve is doing this on purpuse.

They offer the contract to each and every player we want... THAT SUCKS BIG TIME !:mad:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This is Juve's policy.They are cheaters.When they are afraid of a team they do everything to ruin it.They did it with Figo and Parma back in 95,they did with Paramatti,they tried to do it with Conceicao and the Crespo move and now they try to do it with Carini.Typical Juventini bastards.

D

·
0 Posts
really?

is this piece of news reliable?? if so, it is great to see this kind of robbery happen again!!
FORZA JUVE

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
"... like Moggi I find it extremely funny to rob you guys of players."

Well, Glen... thats why they call you guys Rubentus. :p :)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
If this is true, Juve will be the team i despise to the most.....
I certainly hope that it's a false alarm, and Carini will play for us eventually.

I HATE JUVE!!! ALL YOU JUVE BASTARDS, GO TO HELL.
especially you, Dicky Bastard! You're a perfect example of the stupidity of Juve's chairmans!

I would kick your sorry behind right now if i had the chance!!! You jerk!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Juve robbed players from Lazio? Juve are cheaters? This is nonsense! how come do u think so? Those players u mentioned like paramatti or figo were not yours until they are really yours.. I mean until they have signed a contract with your club, they are not yours,yet!! Until then, every club has every rights to bid for them..nothing's wrong..besides, it is like Lazio want to BUYYYY every player in the world , dont they? leave some players for other clubs please :p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Glen sometimes you are so lame it´s amazing !!

There is always logic behind your posts: " it wouldn´t surprise me if Adidas put together a dream team " is still my fav - no my fav is probably the Nesta thing back in may.

When players are rumoured to leave Lazio then there is always logic surrounding that rumour. When players are set to leave Juve like Zidane has been wanting then that´s always nonsense.

Zidane has himself said that he didn´t want to stay at Juve back a season or so ago and if it wasn´t for the fact that he got some friends in Juve ( Esnaider was it ?? ) he would have left ?? I don´t know it was something like that - his wife is from spain and he would love to play for a spanish top club ( Barca, Real ). This my friend is logic but when I visit the Juve forum it´s " Blah Blah Blah ".

Now the Agent for this and that player is also the agent ....... WHATEVER .. The agent / all agents know better then to cross great clubs !!! Do you really think that because an Agent as sold a couple of Players to Juve he´s gonna keep serving them players ?? are you mental ??

Never would that agent cross the Lazio board because he knows that Lazio pays good money for their players ( Unlike the cheapos at Juve ) - the agent knows that he´ll make more money tending to the needs of Lazio then to the needs of Juve so why the hell would he suddenly go behind the backs of Lazio and persuade the player to not sign for Juve ??

Of course the Agent wants a perfect relationship with as many clubs as possible and since he´s a pro he probably has.

Wouldn´t you say that since Lazio has gone public with Carini a nr of times that they would go public with him not playing for Lazio next season because someone made him a better offer ??

Maybe Glen you think that these deals happen behind the backs of clubs ?? maybe to you the logical step for the agent would be to call up Juve, tear whatever papers he had with Lazio ( oral agreement etc ) and then call up Tutto or whatever ****ty mag / site you wish and ask them to make it public - brilliant !!

Can you please show me as a Lazio fan the same respect I show you as a Juve fan and not comment these bull5hit stories - can we please agree on that ??

I did this earlier today with the Zidane story now please show me the same curtesy.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Svennis- I'm flabagasted.... This is going to be a long one :(.

Lack of respect ? What I said about Zizou was that there was no way Zizou himself cut muscle through a move as he's still under contract. If Juve agrees on selling him we'll get someone else though it will be hard to swallow for all of us. That's how I discredited that rumour.
Moreover Zidane has never publicly said that he intented to leave Juve now (or last season). What he said was that he intended to end his carrier in Spain at some point. He is very likely to do so- but he may also stay with Juve as he hinted during this season. What do I know ? If Barca/Real makes a fantastic bid at the right time we will sell him. End of story.
Is it lack of respect to say that I would enjoy it if Juve got Carini instead of Lazio ? If you think so I'm sorry, but if we get a player we have use for and our worst rivals don't- we benefit. The same goes the other way around and you'll NEVER see me whine if Lazio does it to us.
To my knowledge Carini hasn't been formally introduced to the press yet, and thus he's up for graps right ?
I never said that he was certain to join Juve- I mentioned that it could be a money extracting thing from the agent as well didn't I ? I honestly thought it was a goodhumoured response, and remember: I didn't bring it up!
I thought about it last night when I was informed about it by E-mail from an aquintance I met while travelling in Asia- a 45 year old journalist from URUGUAY.
Some of you talk about Paramatti being stolen...? We made a better offer for him- just like you did when we agreed to bring Conceicao to Juve for 6 million $ two years back. Lazio came in and offered twice that amount and YOU got him.
You don't see me commenting on that because that's the way it works. AMO talks about Figo to Parma- pardon me, but we were deep in negotiation with him until Barca went higher than us. Moggi/Agnelli refused to caugh up the necessary money and we lost him. Yep- we obstructed Parma because we ALSO wanted a spectacular player, but we couldn't go through with it because Barca outmuscled us...
We're all misty when thinking about that.
I'm not going to say that Juve are saints, but this is the way the system works. If players came earmarked when one team engaged in transfer dealings then you can certainly remember that Ancelotti said he wanted Crespo and initial negotations was made with Parma before Lazio entered the race. You paid more- you got him. That's as fair as it can be.
Svennis mentions that there's a reason for Juve going for the same players Lazio is- Ofcourse! Right now we're the two best teams in Italy. Our goals are identical and we both have fantastic squads. Lazio needed defensive cover (Paramatti), a quality sub keeper for the future (Carini) and a great striker (Crespo). Besides a left midfield we needed the EXACT same kind of players. Btw. Juve were trying to bring Paramatti last season as well- who's muscling in on who and what does it matter ?
Notice once again that I COMPLETELY disagree with the people who says these motions are cheating. If we must disagree on something let's do it here. Chalk it up to be a certain sign that I'm a Juve fan :(.
Ultimately the player and selling club decides where they want to go. Paramatti has always been a Juve fan (read the archives at http://www.juventus.com )and that fact made him break the preliminary agreement with Lazio, and his club was only happy to oblige as we made deals for some of their youngsters as well.

Svennis- I rarely comment on Lazio rumours if there are no reasons for it (slim as they may be:)).
The Nesta thing was a long shot I admit, but the only reason was that your President Cragnotti went out and said that everyone was for sale AT THE RIGHT PRIZE! He was quoted saying that everywhere and later went back on it. Just like he later did with both Veron and Nedved (propably Eriksson's influence- fan reaction or something like that).
I always questioned if Juve would be interested in actually paying up, and I never regarded it as an obvious possibility. The fact remains however that YOUR President is alot more openmouthed than our board. There was some tension with Veron ealier when Cragnotti had to go public and state that all problems were resolved, but at the end of the day stuff like that fuels speculation. If you look at my posts about him you'll see that the only time I actually engaged in it was when contemplating that the process against Veron for the alledged fake passport would turn out against Veron/Lazio. Not as if it was reality, but the possibility can no longer be counted out as the prosecuter has turned the case over with the recommendation that the state prosecutes.

On the times I've commented on Lazio transfer rumours recently it has been mainly at the Parma forum because I think you guys are making strange deals (good players- too big fees), and the rumours you so vehemently disagreed with about Conceicao now appears to be true don't they ?
I didn't post it here simply to NOT offend you guys, and I think it's rare for me to actually comment on Lazio transfers before there is something substantial to it/ or it's blockbuster news.
I rejected the idea of Veron leaving, I rejected the idea of Nedved leaving... What do you want from me ?
As you said yourself at the Juve forum- the Zizou thing is the first bit of turmoil (apart from Inzaghi) to hit us juventini this off-season. One reason is that our management shoot those rumours down immeadiately. Does Cragnotti ? Or does he fuel them on occasion ? Fueling them can be a wise move, and eventhough I find his strategies risky at times (financially)- he's certainly not stupid.

If I sound picky I would ask you to read your post directed to me again- did I deserve that outburst based on my initial reply to this topic ?

Your quote:
"Glen sometimes you are so lame it´s amazing !!"

Thank you very much...

Your quote:
"Do you really think that because an Agent as sold a couple of Players to Juve he´s gonna keep serving them players ?? are you mental ?? "

How is your relationship with Mascardi ? Does the Argentinians like to play with fellow countrymen ? Would you think the Uruguayan players are entirely different ?
Did I say that this was FINAL ?

Your quote:
"Never would that agent cross the Lazio board because he knows that Lazio pays good money for their players ( Unlike the cheapos at Juve ) - the agent knows that he´ll make more money tending to the needs of Lazio then to the needs of Juve so why the hell would he suddenly go behind the backs of Lazio and persuade the player to not sign for Juve ??"

Well- we DID pay more than you when Paramatti signed...
We won't pay the same as you when negotaiting Crespo, that's true. Our strategy of bringing non-stars to Juve and make them stars from there has always been the same.
Does that make us cheap ?

Your quote:
"Wouldn´t you say that since Lazio has gone public with Carini a nr of times that they would go public with him not playing for Lazio next season because someone made him a better offer ?? "

The main annoyance against your President is for me that he goes public on a lot of occasions. Rivaldo, Vieri and Figo springs to mind. If i was Cragnotti I certainly wouldn't go public if I wanted the player. I would do it when he HAD IN FACT SIGNED with another team. Just like Cragnotti did when we signed Paramatti. Right now we know nothing yet, so if Lazio want's him and Juve has infact tabled a bid- Cragnotti can still try to top that. So no- I don't think he would.

Your quote:
"Can you please show me as a Lazio fan the same respect I show you as a Juve fan and not comment these bull5hit stories - can we please agree on that ??"

I will agree to try and always treath you nice and if I want to tease you I will do so in a goodhumoured way. But as we won't always have the same opinion on whether a rumour is bullsh*t or not I won't promise you that we won't disagree again.
About disrespecting anyone- With all non-Juve fans in complete agreement that Juve are cheaters without ever backing it up with proofs, I'd say that we have to swallow quite a bit as it is. If you will attack me like this for making my previous statement...
Do you honestly think I'm doing ANYTHING to offend Lazialis ?

Bottom line: I NEVER expected this from you svennis. I hate to have my intelligence questioned like this, and if Lazio fans will now make a crusade against me, please bear in mind that I never intented ANY of this to come out derogatory to you in general. This is a reply to svennis because I think his reply was completely out of line and uncalled for.

Hoping this will be over soon.

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Wow!!
I won't be as long as Glen was.
First of all. Untill a player signs for lazio he is not theirs. I don't care if he is promised by his parents to lazio. He is not theirs.
And please stop complaining all the time. It makes you look very immature. I understand that you guys complain when Juve get favoured by refs. Or when Lazio doesn't get clear calls. But to say that Juve are cheaters for signing players that Lazio wanted. That's totally wrong. Soccer is now a bussiness environment. There is competition at every level. We never complained that you guys got Crespo, or fiore knowing that juve wanted them too. Every day i read the replies i get the same impression. No matter what Lazio does the fans will always complain about something. If not Juve, Roma or Milan.It will be somebodytrust me.
A real soccer fan not a maniac, Knows when to admit that his team was inferior. Most of the Lazio fans that post in this forum don't. I remember when Lazio lost to valencia. They still thought they could reverse the situation: When you loose by one goal you can say that the other team was lucky. But when you loose by 3. There is another meaning to it. They were stronger. End of story.
So Lazio fans. Please be wise and think before you post anything. Because it's very offending coming to a forum to read about soccer and end up reading invalid accusations.
Lazio are cheaters, They use the money to get glory, They are nothing because some of their fans are racist, they should all die because they have blue jerseys.
I don't think this sounds like a soccer conversation!!!
And one more thing. I'm not here to play smart ass.
So don't think i'm trying to make you guys look stupid and brainless.

D

·
0 Posts
Ok what the hell are you trying to do??
It is not confirmed yet and Juve fans are going to get us crazy.
Do not fall on that.Carini will play for us i am sure in that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts