Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Well, he deserves it, however, his stubborness sometimes can be frustrating. However, I'll forgive him all just because he brought us # 6 and more importantly, against those damned Gobbi!!!:happy::jester:

Seeing the look of the 3 infamous mobsters like Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega when Milan were celebrating their latest consecration was priceless and truly unforgettable for ever!!!:howler::proud:

Cheers.;)

FORZA CARLETTO!!!:)
(as long as he stops being this stubborn...:eek: ).

P.S. Carletto, you have a job to finish, that is # 17, # 7 and # 4...:)

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Spare Lav few things. He aint the only one who doesnt like Carletto that much. That Lav doesnt have the greatest of faith is a different matter, but then again, few can be like Payman. :D :tongue:
Lav is a great asset to our forum as we all know, and we dont need to prove him anything and he doesnt have to prove anything to the place.

Look: dagoods, on the other hand, is still so stubborn on his rediculous view that R9 is better than MVB that I feel like a punch ... :fero: :D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Ofcourse Lav is a great asset and a veteran (not in age ofcourse :D ) of the Milan forum. All the more reason to argue with him. No body here is blaming him but we are just trying to impose our view on his. :D

Why should we care for some petty remarks from dagoods. Let him live in his dreamland for all that we care. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bono said:
Spare Lav few things. He aint the only one who doesnt like Carletto that much. That Lav doesnt have the greatest of faith is a different matter, but then again, few can be like Payman. :D :tongue:
Lav is a great asset to our forum as we all know, and we dont need to prove him anything and he doesnt have to prove anything to the place.
I agree, Bono - Lav is a great asset to the forum, but that´s no less reason to kid around. ;) My point wasn´t to disprove anybody ..

More like a sneaky way of honouring a man who in my opinion is doing a fine job.:D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
well as payman said

at times he frustrates me

and 3 game losing streaks bring it out in me

but it seems that we have been revitalized, and so the criticism of carletto is subsided for now ;)

the team is looking alot more lively and as someone said in anacona thread, so determined to get the points in seria a.

FORZA MILAN!

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Hopefully december was our bad month and it's over. Every team eventually has a period in a season, that was ours. Now we're completely prepared to win anything we play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts