Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On behalf of my fellow Juventini, congratulations on your display tonight. You were a credit to the Premiership, and your second string (almost) completely controlled the game from start to finish. As bitterly disappointed and frustrated as I am right now, the better team won. :(

Hopefully next time we meet we can put up more of a fight and show you what we're really about, as you certainly haven't seen it in these two matches.

Best of luck for the semis

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
No mixed emotions and veiled second guessing this time. You did everything right and we sucked. Very well played!

On the upshot, apparently there was no real crowd trouble tonight and that's a big relief!

·
Registered
302 Posts
numerodix said:
No mixed emotions and veiled second guessing this time. You did everything right and we sucked. Very well played!

On the upshot, apparently there was no real crowd trouble tonight and that's a big relief!

This is the perfect result for me. I am so glad that there was no serious trouble for my fellow Liverpool supporters.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
numerodix said:

Cheers lads. Some of you have taken it very well, and conducted urselves in a very gracious manner. See you next year :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Congrats to all the Kop faitful on a wonderful performance you proved me wrong :thmbup: :pp ,Enjoy the the progress. ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Congrats.

Hopefully next time we meet a real Juventus team will be on the pitch.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Andy said:
Congrats.

Hopefully next time we meet a real Juventus team will be on the pitch.

and also a real liverpool team on the pitch :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Very very gracious indeed...Hooya ..I salute you guys!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts