Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Watford have earned promotion.

Just want to wish Aidy Boothroyd all the best in the Premiership.

When he left Albion to join Leeds as their assistant manager, little could he know that shortly hed be back in the Prem beating Leeds to the prize.

Watford also have MArk Ashton another ex-Albion back room staff member, and James Chambers, who scored the second goal yesterday(well with a bit of a deflection).

Congrats Watford.

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Congrats to them (even though I was hoping it'd be Leeds for two mates of mine) but where's the thread congratulating former legend Martin Jol on getting us into Europe? :mad: :pp

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Well done to Watford. I read that they are not going to buy many players and try to keep the team they have at the moment. So my question is do they have any players worth watching out for??

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Starcraft said:
Well done to Watford. I read that they are not going to buy many players and try to keep the team they have at the moment. So my question is do they have any players worth watching out for??
Ben Foster their goalkeeper who's on loan from United, and Chris Eagles young midfielder on loan from United.

I have heard Sir Alex might send Rossi to Watford to give him some EPL experience.

Rossi and Marlon King will own EPL defences next season. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Red Bed said:
Ben Foster their goalkeeper who's on loan from United, and Chris Eagles young midfielder on loan from United.

I have heard Sir Alex might send Rossi to Watford to give him some EPL experience.

Rossi and Marlon King will own EPL defences next season. :thumbsup:
Funny how all the players you mentioned are Manchester United players...:D

Well lets see how they do. I personally think they will go straight down unless they buy new players.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
United only send their players to Waford so they can train at London Colney next to the Arsenal and hopefully pick up some tips from our players. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts