Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thankyou for disallowing a perfectly legitimate goal in the 92nd minute in the Italy-Croatia game that cost Italy the match.

We salute you, all the best when you are shot after the game by the Italian fans :D

WC referees, it's all about the :greed:

·
Registered
59 Posts
........omg..........

now its been a long time since ive posted here...in fact i honestly cant remember when the hell that was, with uni and the rest of s*it taking place in this crazy world, but with what has just happened, how can one ignore the innocent cries of gli azzurri at a crucial time like this?!
there is no need for such bu*ls*it in the world cup...
i thought officials were fairly spot on until...yes...

.........corruption..........

flick on >>>> vieri .....GOLLLLLLLL....
I FU*KIN GOT OUT OF MY CHAIR AND FU*KIN SCREAMED AT MY MATES AFTER THAT BRILLIANT GOL.... but no ... :(

totti....post.....well we cant blame the officials for that one....( but were the posts the correct measurements? :D )

.....materazzi ....... >>> GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .........

again ultimate celebrations in my house..... but then wait a sec....
WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN INZAGHI WAS PULLING THAT DUDES SHIRT?!?!?!?! MY ASS HE WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BULL-F*CKING-S*IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS F*CKIN CORRUPTION.......
F*CK THAT LINESMAN......FU*K THE REF FOR BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO LET THAT BULLS*IT TAKE PLACE......F*CK CROATIA....F*CK THE WORLD....
perhaps one of the most corrupt pieces of officiating ive ever seen. such bulls*it.

if that bast*rd ever sets foot in new zealand i will seriously stalk that punk and ... yeah ... you dont wanna know.

ps: im sorry that my first post in a while had to be a negative one like this... but i couldn't help it. bulls*it like this cant slip by without getting noticed... f*ck the world :dontcare:

·
Banned
692 Posts
F*CK CROATIA

F*CK YOU D!CKHEAD...

How many times did Croatia get similar crappy calls against it? LIVE WITH IT.

PS...THe first was a goal, the second WAS NOT.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Re: ........omg..........

pLatinum_boY said:
F*CK CROATIA
you're not being a nice neighbour...

Croatia did nothing wrong. We didn't cheat you shouldn't be mad at us.

·
Banned
692 Posts
game

whaaaa whaaaa whaaa:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

·
Registered
765 Posts
I could find his address (the linesman's)... he's Danish so I am ashamed..

But I bet Italy will forget about him come sunday 30th of june where Maldini will lift the cup :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I find it controversal and convinced that the goal by Vieri was clearly not offside. There was tuck of shirt in the 2nd goal but if was from the Croat defenders instead from Inzaghi.

Italy should have won the game. However, I don't think they played a good match and actually the Italians played with little commitment in most of the game (which is normal since they already have 3 pts in the bag, found it hard to motivate themselves).

On the other hand, I don't think Italy is facing any jeorpady. Since I have watch the match Mexico vs Croatia, I can't see how the Mexican can stop Vieri. On the other hand, Ecuardor should nick points off Croatia or/and Mexico.

It is actually much better to lose a game now than in latter stage. Both Argie and Italians shown they are a bit too overconfident in the last match and tried to play in low tempo. I think both should qualify and they need to if they want to show the world they are champion quality.

However, can't see France through. The team just lost their drive.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Yep..its a world wide conspiracy against teh Italians...yep corruption...I'm sure FIFA told the refs to screw the italian NT..sour grapes....

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
It's funny how one man can turn this board upside down.:rolleyes:

Take it easy PPL:)

There were many ref's mistakes in football and this is not the first nor the last one. No reason in hell to call eachother names.

No matter if we jump into eachother throats, the results stay 2-1 for Croatia. Now, Croats should worry about what if The ref did not called off those two goals.;) Croatian team has a lot to think about. They did let three goals in. If those two were not goals, milimiters make the difference.

Italy has to pull up their socks & see what to do in the midfield. And hope that Nesta is fine, and more than ever, instead of thinking how to keep the result of 1-0 to the end of the game, actually start playing to demolish the opponent. They have fire-power to do so, just hardly any will.

Now, stop the crap, and think tomorrow:)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
well all i can say is YES croatia paid the refs

we are such a rich country that we can afford it :rolleyes:

Lav

·
Registered
49 Posts
The first goal should have been a goal, but the second one, you can say YES but you can say NO. Any answer is corect. I saw that Inzaghi pulled the guy's shirt and he fell. That was a foul and even the commentator said it to and the people after the match. I know it's hard to see, but if you look closely, you will see that the decision was correct.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Also, this was a Group match. Italy still has another game to go. Wrose things have happened in Soccer. Remember the 1966 Final? Remeber the "Hand of God?" All those things happened in much more important matches. Now face it! Nobody can change it. The match has been played and Italy lost. At least be happy you aren't playing like France... hehehe.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Is there anyone who thinks that there was off-side on the goal that France scored in the European Championship final in 2000 against Italy??

If yes - then guess who the linesman was - Jens Larsen - I don't think he likes Italy for some reason.

I wagely also remember a situation in Rome in a CL match where he was at the centre of attention - ruling against an Italian team...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts