Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly well done lads, I'm not gonna make excuses, i'll save them for the Liverpool forum:pp, you deserved the win and maybe ill admint we're not yet on your level yet :D lol, you were brilliant espeacially Heinze and Scholes, Heinze is a gem cant belive you got him for what 5 million? Anyways with a couple new signings I think you can deffinetley challenge for the title, and hopefully we might be up there with you next season :/.

Anyways down to business, wheres this avatar we've got to use? and how long did we agree, I know some people said a month? I suggested untill the end of the season, but I think a month will do now lol :D

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
fecking espnstarsports are not showing the match on live, i will watch it after one and half hour, glad to hear that we won!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I was out of Harare for a week so I couldnt watch the recent Man U games. I barely managed to watch the second half. How did we play in the first? Since I wasnt around, I couldnt come to XT either and hence I dont know for how long you have to have the avatar, but a month will do just fine (atleast by me). Cheers to SM for having the courage to admit the truth :thmbup:.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The avatar isn't a valid file type u need to change it to a .jpg or something before we cn use it.

BTW you may want to post something about us changing our avatars in the Liverpool forum cos i dnt hink many people who signed up to the bet will be showing their faces in here lol :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well me and karma have got the avatars up now, so have them up untill the 16th of next month?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts