Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Wow, here is someone optimistic! :)

I hope you are right, but this seems more like a fantasy to me. Savo scoring? Almeyda scoring? :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys out there. First think positive, positive things 'll come afterwards. I'm not optimistic. I'm sure we'll crash Brescia.
Just a little faith guys, just a little faith.
;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
will milosevic score from spain or?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Pathetic

There are only several of you on this form that are truley pathetic and you call yourselfs PARMA fans. I have been reading your NEGATIVE posts for several weeks. No matter where your team is at you should continue supporting. I am not too crazy about Hakan myself but several of you already written him off. Whether you like it or not he belongs to PARMA for 2 years. Give him some support after all there are those who still thinks he is a decent player. If you don't beleive me ask 10 million Gala fans around the world.

Cheers and good luck to Parma

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cool down...let me ask you something....If gala was about to drop off from the the league in turkey and had played bad would you still be so happy?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cool Down

Cool down you say. That is exactly what I am telling to some of the supporters here. COOL DOWN. You have 15 games left. I know it is not a good place to be and no supporters would like their team to be in relegation zone nevertheless this is the time that all of you should get behind your team and players no matter what you may think of them. Who is to say PARMA will not recover. They are only several wins from saving their place in the Serie A. Players come and GO fans stay.

Be Cool
Cheers from Istanbul

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Yeah! I support Parma with all my heart. I am supporting them and will always do that but i understand the fans who are angry!.....we expected parma to be one of the top clubs and instead we are at the bottom of the table after 20 played games:depress:

·
Registered
17 Posts
it is easy to stay in seri a from this point.Because You have to be more succesful than a couple of teams.Nobody hopes championship.Maybe Sukur can help u .I hope he can.He likes to assist and uses his head well .I will watch Parma's matches as if i were Parma's fan.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
yes...I know that parma will make in the end. But i am afraid that we are going to loose our rep after this season. no good players maybe wants to sign for parma now..:rolleyes:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Re: Pathetic

zman said:
There are only several of you on this form that are truley pathetic and you call yourselfs PARMA fans. I have been reading your NEGATIVE posts for several weeks. No matter where your team is at you should continue supporting. I am not too crazy about Hakan myself but several of you already written him off. Whether you like it or not he belongs to PARMA for 2 years. Give him some support after all there are those who still thinks he is a decent player. If you don't beleive me ask 10 million Gala fans around the world.

Cheers and good luck to Parma
Great, someone who I don't know questioning my love for Parma:rolleys:

I love AC Parma more than you could imagine for a Scot, but it doesn't stop me from being a realist. Just because I think we will go down if we keep playing with as little passion as we do doesn't mean I don't love Parma as much as you love Galatasry. Don't tell me how much I love a football team, don't question my feelings for Parma, just look on the realistic side of things. Parma are not winning. We need to win to stay up. Simple really. I'm just stating facts that from the way we are playing right now we don't have the spirit & I fail to see how Hakan Sukur will do anything to encourage the whole time to give 100%. The man hasn't played a competetive match for God Knows How Long. I wish great luck, but we need a new team, not a new striker :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts