Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
30,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many will notice, Garrincha is no longer the FM. He will be too busy for this, Carnaval, Nightclubs, and even the Celtic Lesbians of Fangio :jester:
But seriously, lets thanks Garrincha for keeping the forum for so long with fair and inteligent work. :thmbup:
And now Welcome to the FM, O Animal.
But lets remember, It is not because Garrincha left Penta that we wont be able to have O Animal Hexa :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Congrats to both parties!!!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Thanks to JC for nice introduction and Sir Dagoods. Also, many thanks to Garrincha who helped keeping this forum in one of the highest cultural levels I've ever seen not only on XT, but also any other forum sites. It is an honor for me to fill his boots. I just hope I'll be able to at least come close to the standards he set up.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I just hope I'll be able to at least come close to the standards he set up.
What standards :D? Just kidding ;)...I'm sure you'll do a great job!

O Animal + Muffin Man = Ratings!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Thanks again, Sir Dagoods. :)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Congrats OAnimal :star: :cool:

Special thanks for the fantastic work by Garrincha both on XT and the Brazilian Forum with all those intelligent posts :thmbup: hope you'll continue posting.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Greetings from your upstairs neighbour :angel:

Sad to you go, Garr :star: and best of luck!

Wellcome, O Animal :thmbup:

·
Registered
40,713 Posts
Congrats Bojan, I'm sure you'll do a terrific job! :)

Also, respect goes out to Garrincha, one of the best posters to have ever graced these forums IMO.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
First of all a big thanks to Sir Garrincha for his contribution to this forum of ours,he will be missed but I 'm sure he'll pop up here and there.

And congratulation to Animal for his new position,eventhough he is not Brasilian but he is in his heart,we all know that.I 'm very sure He and my friend "the muffin man" can do a wonderful job here.
Congrats

I have one wish,which is to have my good friend Ze da fiel back in this forum.I know he is around.

Good luck fellows and see you around.

·
Administrator
30,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, Bonita, make your posting here a more frequent event.

what happened to ze da fiel?
Still posting in the other forums

O Animal + Muffin Man = Ratings!
What the Boludo Man will say ? He is low budged production or he will be our Sidekick Dagoods ?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :proud: And congratulations to OAnimal, you're more than qualified for the job. ;) :star:

About my resignation from the FM position... I have no intention to stop coming here (you're not getting rid of me that easily, we botafoguenses are a stubborn lot), but I also can't be here as frequently as I feel the forum deserves. OAnimal is a great name for the forum's management, and I hope everyone gives him the same support you've always given me and JC. :)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
About my resignation from the FM position... I have no intention to stop coming here (you're not getting rid of me that easily, we botafoguenses are a stubborn lot), but I also can't be here as frequently as I feel the forum deserves. OAnimal is a great name for the forum's management, and I hope everyone gives him the same support you've always given me and JC.
What a relief :D!!! Good luck to you man!

What the Boludo Man will say ? He is low budged production or he will be our Sidekick Dagoods ?
I guess Boludo Man can stick around as long as he brings his "Professional Night Ladies" AMIGAS :D!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Thanks again to everyone for your very warm welcome, I'll try to do my best. :proud:

kaiserh said:
And congratulation to Animal for his new position,eventhough he is not Brasilian but he is in his heart,we all know that.
:proud: :proud: Man, if you were a woman, these kind of words would make me marry you... ;) ;) :D :D

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Pozdravljeni ,bojane

:thumbsup: :heart:

Good for some of us, non Brazilians according to passport but as brazilian as we can be according to some other characteristics

I am sure you will be a good manager and keep up the great work of JC and Garrincha so far

As to Garrincha~thank you , I have learned a lot from you, and I hope to keep reading your posts even without "nominations"

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Thanks LUZ. :kiss: :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah congrats to oanimal... garrincha did a great job, but ai garrincha does that mean youre gonna be less present now, or u jus got tired of havin to manage?
anywayz i looked forward to seein more posts from oanimal cuz of the avatar of the blonde but now he changed it! n of course was lookin forward to seein less of garrinchas botafogo avatar :p

falou

·
Registered
564 Posts
really thanx for Garrincha he was really great.. :thmbup:
welcome oanimal and good luck for such a hard work :shades:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts