Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a month since zenit forum was requested and finally here it is - a completely new Zenit St. Petersburg forum. All it needs now is an FM (already asked Porto & Guti who seems to be very active in posting about Zenit), forum description (up to you guys) and i dunno what name do you want. it can always easily be changed to Zenit St Petersburg if you're not happy with FC Zenit.

Anyways i moved a couple of zenit related threads here from russian leagues & cups, porto&guti can move any other zenit threads i've perhaps missed and if you need anything in a time when you're fmless feel free to contact me. of course if you need anything you can contact me even when you get an fm :)

so lets get going how about that krizanac :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
It was a month since zenit forum was requested and finally here it is - a completely new Zenit St. Petersburg forum. All it needs now is an FM (already asked Porto & Guti who seems to be very active in posting about Zenit), forum description (up to you guys) and i dunno what name do you want. it can always easily be changed to Zenit St Petersburg if you're not happy with FC Zenit.

Anyways i moved a couple of zenit related threads here from russian leagues & cups, porto&guti can move any other zenit threads i've perhaps missed and if you need anything in a time when you're fmless feel free to contact me. of course if you need anything you can contact me even when you get an fm :)

Nice,like Shevagol said Zenit St.Petersburg sounds better.:thumbsup:

Also can you merge this threads,they ,looks like PortoGuti doesn't know how to do it.:pp

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228916

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=136252

Ah,and i think Zenit forum this should go to Krylya place...not in the bottom.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice,like Shevagol said Zenit St.Petersburg sounds better.:thumbsup:
ok asked the admins to change it

Also can you merge this threads,they ,looks like PortoGuti doesn't know how to do it.:pp

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228916

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=136252
done

Ah,and i think Zenit forum this should go to Krylya place...not in the bottom.
informed the admins of this

oh and porto&guti accepted the role of an fm so all that one has to do now is wait for one of the admins to add him. already asked them to do it so hopefully it should be done quickly

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
OK, forum name edited, moderator added. I am not too sure about moving it upwards, usually the forums are ordered alphabetically but that's not always true so if a most posters frequenting the russain section prefer Zenit on top it will done. ;)

And yes, someone think of a description or me and MM will think of soem houmorous one instead. :D

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
Cool. :thumbsup:

I'll be following this forum. :shades:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
After today nightmare i guess no.:pp

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
so anything on a forum description.
It really doesn't matter to me, but I would just propose something short and simple like this:

"Welcome to the Zenit St. Petersburg Forum, home of the 2007 Russian Premier-Liga winners and 2008 UEFA Cup champions."

·
Registered
50 Posts

Hey, finally! Great idea, I'll have to start showing up here more often now :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
And yes, someone think of a description or me and MM will think of soem houmorous one instead. :D
I think my sig says it best :D

Кто болеет за Динамо - у того стоит не прямо.
Кто болеет за Спартак - у того стоит не так.
Кто болеет за Зенит - у того всегда стоит!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts