Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now gotten a Norwegian soccer forum, which we think the management for, without their assistance and help none of this would be possible.

We are still located right beneath the Nordic soccer forum, so looking at both forums won't be a problem. All Norwegian soccer will be here, but if there is a more general Nordic soccer discussion it might well be int he other forum...we will have to look at it as times goes by.

I hope a lot of you will come write here and that this will be one of the busiest forums.

If any more Norwegians want to come, that would be great. We have the quality in various posters, but not the great quantity. A few more of you would do fine. ;)

Have fun all!

PS Now I have to run to the bank...be back later :) (usually I use a net bank, but this time I actually have to go to the bank, doesn't happen too often)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Congrazulations to all ze Norwegians on zer forum, you dezerved it. :)

finally, a place to talk on the likes of Tore Kvarme and Tore Andre Flo...:)

Kidding, congrats guys, for getting a forum to "the capital of Sweden" like Orange once called it. :D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Finally!

Not that I´ll be here at all,but it´s great seeing guys like Orange and Jinxter get their own forum. :kiss:+:ass:

Congrats guys,and make me proud now as I supported this forum. :fero:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!! :eek:

Congrats on the forum guys :) :cool:. Is this some sort of statement that proves that Norwegian football is far superior to any other Nordic country :undecide:

I must say though that unlike Jimmy, i am not sure of the merits of having a seperate forum (p.s Jimmy only supported this forum to try and get rid of you guys, right Jimmy :D ;) :nasty: ), but i am sure you have your reasons (i guess you know that i'm not a fan of segregating forums, or even changing forum names to make them look more narrow - e.g remember the stink i created when i found out Oceanian soccer was to be renamed to Australian soccer)

Anyway, my opinion is just that, and i think it was a great effort to get this forum created :)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Way to go guys :star:
I hope this forum will be almost as good as our coming Swedish forum will be ;)
Goodluck guys, and keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Congratulations on the forums dudes :D

I think this forum will rock as much as the Norwegian babes :cool:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Wow! Where did this come from??:confused:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hey, this is so great :happy:

Congratulations to those who made this forum possible, to those who asked for it, and good luck in making it one of the best forums on xtratime!! :hopefull:

We have two great mods here that I am sure will keep up the good work started in the Scandinavian (Nordic) forum :proud: and we have me, to be the best poster around and to make this forum sparkle with life and with numerous football threads, that I will be the inspiration for :stuckup:

Dream on, cristina :D (says mr Orange, the tough guy)

Anyway, congratulations, it is a great day for all the Norwegians here and the rest of us that post about Norwegian football :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
??? Norwegian forum

Why did you make a Norwegian forum, Orange. It was much nicer when we had a nordic one. This is a shame. :(

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
We want a Finland forum and why not make a Danish one as well then. Ok Orange set up a Finnish and Danish one please.

This is a shame I think the Nordic Forum was much better either we scrap these forums and stick to the original forum or we make individual forums for all countries. However we will know less about Nordic football if we only have a forum for individual countries. :(

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well there are not enough traffic in the Finnish and Danish part, besides it is good too still have a Nordic forum. You should celebrate this day, we now have more room to grow, and once there are enough fans and you deserve a forum you will get one.

But, I am not the one who decides this. You have to talk to one of the Admins or the owner. The owner is Jan, and the Admins are Dae and Debs.

As you can see, the forums are both filled up with new and interesting topics. There is no point in this being negative. You have more room for Finnish soccer, and if you want to read anything about Norwegian soccer you can read it here. Besides, the Nordic threads will still be at the Nordic soccer forum.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Orange, I remember when you said you thought the idea of a nordic forum was great cause we could all share our information on Nordic football. As our communities are so small it is pointless to make individual forums which will have at most 6 posters or something.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
True Lionheart, but the Nordic soccer forum had grown too big. What will happen now I don't know, but the way it was it was ruining good football discussions since a good discussion quickly went to the second page. In the Inter forum you have to live with that, but in this case a split seemed like the best idea.

I hope you will still post about Finnish soccer, and that the Nordic soccer forum will grow as it has always done.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Though there now is an own norwegian forum, norwegians still will be able to go to the nordic forum to read about the rest of the nordic football-countries. And the ones that's interessed in norwegian football can also come in here! right?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Im very happy for you(YES YES YES!!! Finally we got rid of those stupid norweigans!! :D ;) hehe* just kidding*)

This was what had to be done and I dont thínk we have to wait long till we get a Swedish Forum.
The Nordic Soccer Forum has simply grown to big...it was impossible to have any control over it.

So CONGRATULATIONS OUR NORWEIGAN NEIGHBOURS! :)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
A Danish congratulation to all the Norwegians in this forum and especially to Orange and Jinxter for making this possibel;).

I think it's a very possitiv move by you and I hope you'll get as busy as you were in the Nordic forum. It's also a bit sad that you're 'leaving' us, but if it's what you gotta do...?!
Also a good luck in the future... and I hope you won't forget us in the Nordic forum... just kidding:D!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts