Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,431 Posts
Cacique se VUELVE a extraviar (1 month AWOL) ...Y eso que las cosas van mejores en La Rukah !!!!

:eek:

·
94,431 Posts
Cuando puedas mira las insignias de los Clubes de la Tercera A y B ......Provincial Talagante ....Las Brujas ???? jajajajajaja :)

Y La Pintana ???? :howler:

·
94,431 Posts
Cacique...when you have a chance...unstick the Apertura and STICKY the Clausura 09

Grassyass :)

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
What is a good side from Chile to support? There is a possibility that I will move to Chile at the end of the month so I need a side to support :m

·
94,431 Posts
Awesome. Not a very good 1/2 half for the white and black Lads this Season. We are looking for a Manager that hopefully will be on board for the Clausura.

That's another 30 to 45 days.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Awesome. Not a very good 1/2 half for the white and black Lads this Season. We are looking for a Manager that hopefully will be on board for the Clausura.

That's another 30 to 45 days.
When does Apertura end? Clasura start? I have a Latin cable channel now that shows South American futbol and I am going to follow my teams: Tigres UANL and Colo Colo. :wee:

·
94,431 Posts
Apertura should end within 3 weeks. Then In June there are S. Am Eliminatories for Brasil 2014, Figure by the end of June the Clausura (Just in time for winter to start too) will get underway.

Tigres of UANL got eliminated from the current Liguilla last nite, I saw the game. Suazo and ex Colo-Colo plays for Monterrey( the Team advancing) and he was on the pitch last nite.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Apertura should end within 3 weeks. Then In June there are S. Am Eliminatories for Brasil 2014, Figure by the end of June the Clausura (Just in time for winter to start too) will get underway.

Tigres of UANL got eliminated from the current Liguilla last nite, I saw the game. Suazo and ex Colo-Colo plays for Monterrey( the Team advancing) and he was on the pitch last nite.
Yeah, Monterrey eliminated Tigres 1-0. Suazo is now Monterrey's all-time leading scorer. :yess:

·
94,431 Posts
Humberto Suazo va por otro récord con Monterrey

Jueves, 15 de Agosto de 2013

Si bien ostenta el título de goleador histórico de su equipo, ahora quiere inscribirse como el máximo artillero de los 'Rayados' en torneos mexicanos. Ahora 'Chupete' está a sólo un tanto de Mario Souza Mota 'Bahía', que ostenta 90 goles en ligas aztecas.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts