Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is. :pp

Good man that colo colo is :drunk:

btw could you guys come up with a forum description which is a bit more exciting than the one I came with up just?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
re-open the Mirosevic thread for starters, I'll be glad to post weekly updates and pictures of the most talented Chilean in Israel. Whenever he scores it's an amazing goal.

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reopened. Hopefully without the bollocks about where his ancestors came from which no one here cares about :cool:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
yeah everyone knows he's Korean anyway. ;)

·
Nasty Woman
22,582 Posts
congratulations Colo. :D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
GrassyAss !!!! without a doubt !!!!!!!!! :cap:

:drunk:

Salud to All !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
94,319 Posts
Gilli said:
re-open the Mirosevic thread for starters, I'll be glad to post weekly updates and pictures of the most talented Chilean in Israel. Whenever he scores it's an amazing goal.
It was merge many months ago and I wouldnt even know where I could dig it up ...But...Please be a regular poster 'cause we love to know how our compatriots are doinn all over the world...Miro has got a NEW thread !!!

And thanks again...:thumbsup:

·
94,319 Posts
Wally said:

btw could you guys come up with a forum description which is a bit more exciting than the one I came with up just?
I would have something along these lines ..... "Chile is known around the globe for their many exports ranging from copper to seafood, wines and Nobel prizes ... but also there is a constant exodus of football players that also contribute to these exports and to put the name of the shoestring nation high for all to see" :D

Damm ..... Im wasting my time here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move over Neruda ..... and Shakespeare both .....:groan: :rollani: :)

·
Nasty Woman
22,582 Posts
ARe you a Chilean, Colo?

·
94,319 Posts
Humbird said:
ARe you a Chilean, Colo?
Yep....but I have lived in the USA more yrs that I ever lived in the home country ...:thumbsup:

BTW..Thanxs for pushin for this along with me ... I really appreciate it !!! :heart:

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Big up to you, colo :thumbsup: :angel: :thumbsup: this is the best thing since the last time I watched Marcelo Salas prayed :proud:

howsabout --

"Host of the 1962 World Cup and a country with a brilliant female presidents, Chile -- with her Zamorano and Salas, Isabel Allende and Pablo Neruda, red wine and sea bass, colo colo and marceljasen, is much more than a futbol icon. Join us, you'll see."

All the best!

·
Nasty Woman
22,582 Posts
How about starting a thread about Chilean culture and stuff like that?

·
94,319 Posts
Humbird said:
How about starting a thread about Chilean culture and stuff like that?
Plenty about that subject from the "shoestring" Nation ....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
We have our own forum!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!

Chilean footbll is not soooo good, but we have great players ...

The best of the best is Zamorano, ou captain .... I have to recognize that also Salas :yuck: , he had to retired, wont play this season :rolleyes:

Dont forget Matías Fernandez, in Italy there are Pizarro, Jimenez, Cordova for example.

Gilli, Manuel Neira is also playing in Israel. But with a bad luck, in his first play was broken :scream: Did u heard abut him????

·
94,319 Posts
Wally said:

Wally .... txs man !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
94,319 Posts
anitabolso said:
Congratulations chileans on the new forum :smileani:
Thanxs anitab ...................... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts