Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,630 Posts
thank u:D

SLBBBBBBBBBBBB

SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

GLORIOSOOOO, SLBBBBBBBBBBBBB

GLORIOSO, SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

:howler: :howler: :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,630 Posts
wow:D

i was looking for our forum now and couldnt find it..and was like.....oh no, we been shown the door:eek:: :D

looks awesome here :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
inacio said:
wow:D

i was looking for our forum now and couldnt find it..and was like.....oh no, we been shown the door:eek:: :D

looks awesome here :cool:
:D Hehe, yeah I was quite surprised too but looks nice though :party:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,630 Posts
btw, i think our forum description is too big...doesnt fit all :D LOL i think the last part may have to be re arranged:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
inacio said:
btw, i think our forum description is too big...doesnt fit all :D LOL i think the last part may have to be re arranged:D
Noticed that too :D Probably only let it end on "...from the capital" would do.
You wanted those domestic cups, Inacio ;) :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,630 Posts
yes, i think that will do it:)

still i think ours will be the longest:howler: :D ahahahahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
lili said:
Congratulations on the new forum, girls and guys. I hope it will be a busy one.:smileani:
So far I myself am surprised actually of how busy it is yet. Might be due to a bit euphoria we all share about this new forum probably at the moment, but I think we can keep the spirit. Thanks again for your quick help on this matter :)

Viva Benfica :party:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,630 Posts
lili said:
Congratulations on the new forum, girls and guys. I hope it will be a busy one.:smileani:

thanks lili:)

btw, do u think u can fix the problem with the forum description? we have an excess of words there...so maybe we could use Bier's suggestion?
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top