Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
many thanks to the XT Administrators for this new forum.. nice to see a separate one for the andalusian football.

hopefully it wil be one of the successful forums in xt and of course that will be only by fans and members` help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
congratulations...i love andalucia alot, i spent best time of my life in granada having sex with americans exchange students...was ****ing awesome

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Congrats Kopite :proud:

I just stumbled across this thread on my way to the French forum :D

Anyway Arfy has picked the best man for the job in Kopite, one of the nicest guys around! :)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
take this forum out please, i am use to atleti on the top of all the forums and now this is there insted and is making me nuts :D :D

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
take this forum out please, i am use to atleti on the top of all the forums and now this is there insted and is making me nuts :D :D
lol take it easy, it`s andalusian forum.. :thumbsup::flirt:

atleti`s was the 1st but don`t forget there was also villareal`s as the last one among the spanish forums, and now MODs did omit it. isn`t your 2nd team? :pp

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
yes, is my 2nd team... and im very upset they take it away the forum, why cant they leave it alone?? :yuck: :yuck:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.