Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, there's been an influx of "refugees" who have joined the greener pastures of Milan after having led for so long a life of misery, sadness and defeats. They have been seeking and have finally had the courage to take the leap of faith to enjoy the pleasures of life and be with a team that makes them proud. So please all welcome warmly our newly converted friends to our beautiful Rossonero Faith!:thumbsup:

Welcome!!!Benevenuti!!:happy: :cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And to the new Milanisti, please introduce yourselves. :)

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moi?? Mais non!!!Oh que ni-ni!!!!:angel:

Lili, ça te dirait de nous joindre? On a besoin d'une mascotte. :)

Tu serais Présidente d'Honneur!:cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mali said:
milan ac mascotte?!!!
i prefere to die:D
:groan:

Lili,
Please ma grande. :)
Did you know that Milan are the Italian team with the French style of play Lili? :) There are a lot in common between Milan and Les Bleus btw...;)

I can sense Gaga being jeaoulous of all the new Milanisti. He's looking for some loving and to restore his pride as well. So come on man, stop holding back your true feelings and express them freely. Let your mind speak freely. You know deep down that you want to be and that you are a Milanista. Let the Diavolo guide you son. :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
lol, it flew right over my head. i thought maybe there was problems with devilsmania, i thought i recognized il phantomo from there, i should have read it more carefully.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Such hubris, such hubris...*sigh!* :tongue: ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
San Siro said:
[BI can sense Gaga being jeaoulous of all the new Milanisti. He's looking for some loving and to restore his pride as well. So come on man, stop holding back your true feelings and express them freely. Let your mind speak freely. You know deep down that you want to be and that you are a Milanista. Let the Diavolo guide you son. :devil:

Cheers.;) [/B]
Wear an Inter avatar for 3 months...and you might convince me :tongue:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts