Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From goal.com:

Milan have signed Brazilian defender Thiago Silva from Fluminense, according to SKY Sport Italia...

:confused:

I maybe posted this thread prematurely, but I'm just too surprised by this news.

EDIT: I just checked DM and according to them several sources like Telenova and Sky Sports are reporting that the deal is done and that the player will be loaned out 'til the summer to some team. The teams mentioned are Fiorentina and Fluminese.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
I guess if true, you would be loaning out because you have no non-eu spot open? Because if not, it would be retarded because you NEED CBs, there is little difference between your defence and Viola's right now.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Yes, because Milan don't have non-EU spots available.

Anyway, hopefully true. Because just a few hours ago we were going to sign Agger.. haha :D

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't trust Brazilian centre backs :groan:
Well Lit had some nice words about this one. If this is true and he is loaned out then I hope it's to a Serie A team.

A show on TeleLombardia, Qui Studio Voi Stadio, said earlier tonight that Thiago Silva has chosen Milan as his prefered destination according to Globo Esporte.

He is supposed to make it official before the week's over.

·
Registered
398 Posts
very sought after prospect, i'm surprised we signed him but it's a good signing nonetheless, i'd still like to get santacroce/zapata though

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Ok...this is crazy...this is the second shcoking news I hear today..first Rino's injury and then this. Well at least this'll make my day a little more bearable. Are we signing someone for now...or should we assume Nesta will be back. It'll be the first time I'll anxiously be waiting for Galliani to say: "Nesta is like a new signing!!!". I doubt anybody would get mad if he were to say that.

·
Registered
212 Posts
http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/articoli/articolo18762.shtml

"Thiago Silva ha già l'accordo col Milan"

Il Milan e Thiago Silva stanno per mettere nero su bianco. E' la notizia che arriva dal Brasile, dove, secondo SporTv, il giocatore ha confermato di essere ormai a un passo dall'accordo con il club rossonero. Il Milan, che non può tesserare in questa stagione un altro giocatore extra-comunitario, è disposto a lasciare il giocatore in prestito al suo club, il Fluminense, fino al giugno prossimo.

MSS

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
if we sign zapata and gourcuff decide to play for Milan, I will be as happy as Jani:proud:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
From goal.com:

Milan have signed Brazilian defender Thiago Silva from Fluminense, according to SKY Sport Italia...

:confused:

I maybe posted this thread prematurely, but I'm just too surprised by this news.

EDIT: I just checked DM and according to them several sources like Telenova and Sky Sports are reporting that the deal is done and that the player will be loaned out 'til the summer to some team. The teams mentioned are Fiorentina and Fluminese.
I think it's because Franco Ordine, a journalist from Il Giornale, partecipated in "Qui studio voi stadio" and told that Thiago Silva wants to go to Milan.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts