Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ginola is a great player but is a little bit on the old side. He would be good as a sub. I hear Lazio might sell Stankovic, Juve should consider him.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have read that David Ginola is not happy with Tottenham`s lack of opertuneties to win something, he feels he is wasting talent with the club. " I want to join a big club like Barcelona, Man. United or AC Milan" He says. I think Ginola would be great at Juventus, he is maybe the player we are looking for on the left wing but he can also play on the right or as a striker. In my opinion he is the best allrounder in the world. Great shots and perfect passes.

Also Ginola would be a "nice price" player because of his age and Tottenham is in need of strikers, so possible switches are Fonseca, Amoroso, or why not Oliseh.

Well, let`s win the Scudetto first.

Forza Juve !!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well wasting his talent, the man is about 30 isn't he? But as a sub he'll be good! I think :)

Yeah lets concentrate on the scudetto. Loosing against Verona wasnt actually my dream..

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I doubt Juve would invest in an older player like him. It's not our style. Juve's agenda usually has up and coming players on it (i.e. O'Neill, Cassano, D.Andersson)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Being a Spurs fan, and listening to practically everything that happens at WHL, I would think that the spurs board would be stupid to sell ginola. he is an idol at spurs. Also, he is only disappointed because he got subbed a couple of times before the end of a game because of a poor performance. I would like to see him go to juventus, but i agree juve want younger players to bring them up through the ranks. I would just see ginola as a bench warmer and can join fonseca and kovacevic keeping that plank of wood warm in the winter! :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Why buy a old man, that will be pricy around 5$ or something like that.
It a guy that make's a few pretty moves and the rest of the match he doesn't do anything ever seen this man defending, no because he never does.
And he arrogant to: bragging about wanting to play in a better team, he doesn't even play good in midtable spurs.
He doesn't even play for france, maby a player for serie C2, palermo or something like that.
The guy disgusts me!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think Juve will buy Ginola, First He's too old and he is kinda a selfish player and mostly play for himself

26 is COMING !!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't get him!!!

You all need to remember that star from the English league can't be star in the Seria A
this isn't the same level !!!

the English league are much low level than the Italian .

I can't believe that he will be good in Italy

He is also old player and bad invest .

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Ginola is the most overrated player in the world. He plays good and shows his skills against crap teams like Watford, Bradford and Sheffield Wednesday. He wouldn't touch the ball in Italy. And why would you sell Oliseh who is a top player and is Nigeria's captain for an old stronz like Ginola. Forget about PL players, they are rubbish.

------------------
CUG

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im feeling very sick now...... ughhhhhh if juve get him thell regret it

·
Registered
517 Posts
I agree that Juve never would buy Ginola, but it sure would be funny to see him in action along with Zidane, Del Piero and Davids. I think Ginola would rice to the occation if he got the opertunety to play along with such skillful players.

------------------
The sun won`t rise again...
and it will still be.... BIANCONERO!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts