Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Bastin’s resignition and the fact that the Arsenal Forum here at Xtratime’s one of the most visited forums we thought it would be a good idea to appoint a new Forum Manager.

And our choice to be that new FM is the boy with the rocket career. He signed onto Xtratime for the first time in late August last year but has already made a big impression aswell as being appointed moderator of the Australia Football Forum. And with a rate of 33.19 posts per day (last time I checked, might very well be 100 per day now... :eek: ;) ) and with the general amount of them being quality posts he surely isn’t a regular “copy-past-everything-I-see-to-get-my-postrate-up”-freak but simply a very good poster.
I’m not sure how he finds time to post that much but I’m not the one complaining considered that’s one of the reasons I like the Arsenal forum as much as I do. Good posters -> good posts -> great fun.
I’m sure he will do a great work here and I hope the rest of you support the appointment.

That said,
I want you all to thank Bastin for his time as Arsenal FM and welcome :star:Khimik:star: as our new Arsenal Forum Moderator! :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

good choice, khimik, don't let the power go to your head like it has Wakky though, it's not nice to see how he's starting lauding it round these forums :pp :D

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
A big thanks to Bastin for all the time and energy he put into moderating this forum and an equally big welcome to khimik as new FM. Congratulations and best of luck in your new job. :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jern Lizardhous said:
it's not nice to see how he's starting lauding it round these forums :pp :D
Ohh just shut up ;) hehe

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
GOOD choice, thanks BASTIN, Congratulaions KHIMIK!!
so jern, do u say we now have 2 miserably old Modrators;), and now a young one, ITS ABOUT TIME!:)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Great choice!! :shades: :thumbsup: Congratulations and do a good job! :cool: Please don't edit my anti-Henry posts. :angel: :D

(Haroon loves Henry)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I never typed these things!!! Conspiracy against me! :stuckup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I never said it!!! Neveerrrrrrrr!!! I would jump into the Thames before I said such a thing. :eekani:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
HAROON its ok, the truth is out, we should have figured it out sooner, but its all good now, i think KHIMIK should open a thread about ur admiration to Thierry:)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
congratulation , Khimik...!! wish you the best with new job.
forza arsenal :)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Congratulations Khimik, I'm sure you'll do a great job! :thmbup:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Fantasic choice, congrats Khimik.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts