Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He came to the forum in August of 2001 and I believe we all got amazed by his intelligent posts and colourful personality. Now, almost three and a half year later he’s still around, as wise as always...
But things has changed during the years, the once so quiet and calm Arsenal forum has turned into a nest attacked by a horde of trouble-makers.
Things would be okey if these creatures would sleep at the same time as myself and my co-nest watcher, Bastin. But unfortunately this horde is awake 24 hours a day and the only way to controll them is to appoint a new guard, a guard awake when the other guards takes a well deserved rest...

Therefore I’m very happy to introduce and want you all to welcome that new guard, the wise but not always merciful Zhuge Liang! :)

Welcome mate! :)

*Zhuge Liang will step into the FM-shoes later today and will be FM for atleast the upcoming couple of months in order to clean this nest up...

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Woohooo

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Dat calls for a party :d

nEEbz

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Congratulations Zhuge. :happy: :happy: :happy:

top job for a top man :star:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nEEbz said:
btw Jern why don't u try for the job? ;)

nEEbz
With power comes great responsibility...and a lot of compromises. And I want Jern to be the one he is, don't want him to have to step back when he really wanna go forward...
He's extremly important to the Arsenal forum...because he is the one he is. We don't wanna take that away from him do we? :)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
zack_manutd said:
Before you know it, Twayka might become a FM too. :yuck:

This world is strange.
Why does it concern you so much? This isn't your clubs forum, so there's really no need for you to whinge about it.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
There was a delay in his appointment because his application for a work permit was investigated. :D But we let him off the hook for this time. ;)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Wakky said:
With power comes great responsibility...and a lot of compromises. And I want Jern to be the one he is, don't want him to have to step back when he really wanna go forward...
He's extremly important to the Arsenal forum...because he is the one he is. We don't wanna take that away from him do we? :)

who are u? ..his secretary incharge? :tongue:

are u trying to say that Jern does not have the potential to become a forum manager? are u trying to imply that he sux when it comes to managerial capabilities? are u trying to say that with his crap bag talk, Jern doesn't have the same influential role Zhuge have? are u underestimating Jern? are u giving the crown to Zhuge and leaving the ever so hard worker Jern to do all the doggy work? are u are u are u? :mad: :wth:

Jern, ur 1111112312312341 posts are for nothing? u shd wake up for your rights? how can some wakky shaggy, zhuge mhuge can discriminate you with some dirty politics etc? fight for ur right !!!

meanwhile , khimik and i would enjoy the fights. :D :D :D

nEEbz

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
numerodix said:
There was a delay in his appointment because his application for a work permit was investigated. :D But we let him off the hook for this time. ;)
Hehe, I was afraid that his non-european citizenship would cause some problems :D Thank god it's solved though ;)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nEEbz said:
are u giving the crown to Zhuge and leaving the ever so hard worker Jern to do all the doggy work? are u are u are u? :mad: :wth:
Ohh yes :D hehe ;)

...but apart from that, he's from Europe and we wanted someone from the other side of the globe. :)

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
zack_manutd said:
Before you know it, Twayka might become a FM too. :yuck:

This world is strange.
WHATS WRONG WITH ME BECOMING FM, non of u idiots would have a chance in this thread, and u klnow it :ass: !!

CONGRATULATIONS :star: :star:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

personally i say that JERN would have gotten my VOTE A 100%!
BUT and BUT.....
No disrespect to Zhuge..
The Replacement whose been building this forum other than me;) is .........................................KHIMIK!!!

He definetly deserves to run this forum, HE GETS my vote!!!!!!

KHIMIK wouldl be a good FM.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Congratulations Zhuge.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
i wanna become an FM. nofair!!

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Wakky said:
But things has changed during the years, the once so quiet and calm Arsenal forum has turned into a nest attacked by a hord of trouble-makers.
...[/i]
Achtung! Spelling Police!
The collective noun for us rampaging barbarians is horde
Best of luck to the new FM.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts