Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind seeing Sidwell scoring at the new ground, he has always shown his full respect to us, just as long as that **** Stack has picked about 5 out of his net beforehand. ;)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
congrats reading, hopefully we'll be playing them next season

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Promised land here we come.

I was actually surprised the praise Pardew gave us when he was interviewed after the Wigan game and was told we clinched promotion

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Just glad they've got it done before I go down to the Madjeski, hopefully wecan spoil the party a bit next week...we've been good at that recently :)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
What is their starting line up? I know some of their players like Lita, Sidwell, Doyle, Convey, Hahnemann...
-----------Hahnemann------------
Murty-Sonko---Ingimarsson-Shorey
Little--Sidwell--Harper------Convey
-------Lita----Kitson/Doyle--------

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Interista said:
-----------Hahnemann------------
Murty-Sonko---Ingimarsson-Shorey
Little--Sidwell--Harper------Convey
-------Lita----Kitson/Doyle--------
That line-up just screams RELEGATION, but maybe these players will surprise us.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Stygmata said:
That line-up just screams RELEGATION, but maybe these players will surprise us.

Well look at Wigan's 11

Pollit
Chimbonda De Zeuuw Henchoz Baines
Bullard Francis Kavanagh McCullock
Roberts Camara​

>Pollit was Rotherhams keeper when they got relegated to league 2
>Chimbonda was in the Bastia team that got relegated
>Henchoz was on the Liverpool scrap heap
>Francis relegated with Norwich
>Roberts got relegated with West Brom and failed at Pompey in a brief loan spell
>Camara relegated with both Wolves and Soton and wasn't that prolific before hand

Most of the Reading team is on the right side of 25 and have been together for more then a few seasons and the likes of Sidwell has been voted in the top players outside of the EPL for the last 2-3 seasons and attracted EPL interest, Harper drew interest from Feyenoord, Sonko and Lita from Brum. Not to mention that Shorey is the best LB outside the top division and Hahnemann is as one of the best GKs.

This is also forgetting that in Coppell we have a great manager and Madjeski has promised a reasonable transfer kitty and the aim is just to stay in the division anything above that is "like the cliche says" a bonus.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts