Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He passed his medicals today, should be announced soon.

I don't know a whole lot about him other than he is a two-way midfielder. It seems like it could be a smart, opportunistic buy from a relegated team, of a player the new manager knows and appreciates. He's 25 years old and Bosnian, and will cost 8 million Euro.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea.

Looks from the youtube videos like a very skilled, attacking-minded CM and mezzala, because in many plays he is relatively deep but he clearly likes to get forward, similar to a Paquetá (in his early Flamengo games) or SMS kind of midfielder. The clips are actually very impressive, great pass, technique, also seems to go hard for the ball in 50-50 plays, and not scared to face rivals one vs one and to shoot.

But of course youtube videos are just youtube videos.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
What is he actually? DM, Regista, B2B, AMC?
Last game for Bosnia vs Armenia he played alongside Besic and Pjanic in left midfield.

LzOw-GpXMFs

y2ONuuyTJcY

Reactions: van

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Last game for Bosnia vs Armenia he played alongside Besic and Pjanic in left midfield.

LzOw-GpXMFs

y2ONuuyTJcY

Thanks for the input much appreciated.
I have no clue about him. Not much fanfare her either.
But hopefully he will surprise us when the season start.

We have a Bosnian here gone missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think he's a B2B midfielder with more attacking role, and capable to play as Trequartista (MLC/Hakan's backup, if Giampaolo decide to play Hakan in that spot), he's a bargain for 8M and rotation system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts