Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
70 Min Played 2 Assists A Lot Of Magic Welcome Home Roby Baggio!!!

Thanks to God to bring us back the best ever football player, now he will show why he is call Divin Codino...

He will show that he absolutly deserve 10000000 time much more his place as the seconda punta instead of DP.

FORZA ROBI BAGGIO!!!!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Wow 2 assists! :eekani: It's impossible that Baggio is human, only a God can keep doing magic like this for so long.
Forza Robigoooooooool!!!! :happy: :strong: :proud:

·
Registered
183 Posts
sagha,
obviously you saw a different game than me , as the one i saw baggio was little more than average!

Toni was the star of this game

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont want to talk anymore with a DP biased fan...

Iv seen the FULL LIVE game in StreamTV and u must have only seen the highlights so How can u tell something interessant about robi perf?

U r only afraid of him cauz DP will now have an opponent and is not sure anymore to have his place in the starting 11...

I mean that Baggio did well but I didnt say that he had an extraordinary game...but in 70 min 2 assists, a lot of good pass, a superb volley goal cancell for a wrong offside is a good start after 2 months...

If I see what DP is doing from 2 months there r no discussion...

·
Registered
183 Posts
sagha,
I watched the whole game live and he had a good game at best, nothing special.
If you check most of the websites for there player ratings they also support my oppinion, with an average mark across the sites of just 6 out of ten, not exactly the awe inspiring performence you lead people to beleive.
Plus he didnt even make 2 assists, yes he was involved in two goals but only made one assist.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact i favour ale as you well know from our previous conversations.
It is your good self that is offering a biased report.

Paul

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
WHAT ABOUT THIS STAT Respaul - 1-3 the score of the match? Does it count for something that Roby's leadership lead them to victory and that his mere presence on the field opens up Toni to score again? That Brescia won (away) for the first time in many weeks and their offense looked like a real Serie A offense? Does that count? Did you see his assist? Did you see his hustle and emotion? For a guy that hasn't played in more than 3 months, what would you have liked him to do? Please be reasonable. He contributed greatly to his club's play and will perform even greater as time goes by. That's quality.

·
Registered
183 Posts
primo,
all im saying is that it wasnt some great performance, it was a good come back, but thats all, and yes his presence made a big difference to the team, who indeed played properly for the first time since his injury, but his influence is not at issue here, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of his play, which in this particular game was not great but ok, or good if you take into account it being his 1st game back, nothing special as some people like to insist every time he plays.
We must all be realistic and objective here ,not blinded by our passion for any particular player.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Sagha how do you see the games? Do I have to sign up or something. Can you tell to what site to go and see roby in action even though I won't probably know who baggio is because it will be all fuzzy and stuff.

Thanks so much...

Baggio is the best....

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
res,

OK if its true that u watched the game then I will accept ur commentary (I was a little bit hard but u know that passion come first of all with me ;) )

Ur right that Robi wasnt extraordinary, in the first half he had some problems to enter in the game, but the assists (the first was too an assist cauz E has shoot) the volley and 2 or 3 magics show that he is on the good way...Dont forget too that Mazzone has ask him to play only "two touch" and to not drible anyone...

Fernando z can go to www.stream.it or www.telepiu.it and asl them how u can have the sattelite in country outside Italy

·
Registered
183 Posts
and peace is once again restored!

nice to speak to you again sagha!;)

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Of course we have to be reasonable and objective, but it seems Baggio gets held to a higher standard. Do you think others could have returned with such a contribution?
RealisticaLLY, objectively, how many 34-year-olds do you see display that kind of passion? Few. How many players, any age, exert that much influence over a club and a match? Very few. That's all I'm sayin.'
BIG BAD WOLVES IN THE WOOD. :cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
primo,
did you see gazza last week, 3 assists , completely controlled the game and single handedly took his team to victory.
not bad for an old guy

·
Registered
149 Posts
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ur the BEST

i wish u play in WC2002 :hopefull:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Good to see the king is back

Baggio u got my vote no matter what

I cant endure Alex Del Primadonna any more, the man is ****e when its crunch time he always blows it

In any case FORZA BAGGIO!

sagha since i feel baggio is so much to Italian soccer ill make this thread a sticky and rename it the "BAGGIO THREAD!" where u can keep up us up to date on the man as it is clear u have a passion for him :)

Lav

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Thank you, Lav. :) You've made some of us around here very happy. He deserves it. It'll be fun keeping track of his (and Brescia's) meteoric ritorno, just like last year. :cool:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank u to made this, Robi deserve it!!!

Ill keep u inform on the latest news on him...

I can already say that tomorrow, he will start from the bench against Parma, cauz Mazzonne think that 5 games in 2 weeks are a lot and that we can not pretend from Roby to play all this game after his long injury...

Anyway I think that he may enter and play one half in case of problems...

For all the fans who have Raidue, they give the full live coverage of this one on tomorrow 21h00 CET

See u

P

·
0 Posts
wow he really showed his skill against a QUALITY side, give me a break! Maybe sagha you should get out of your a$$. If Giovanni Trapattoni would be to play him (in attack) alongside Christian Vieri the pair has no rivals, no doubt about it. But in a pure football sense Italy cannot afford to take Baggio if he is a destructive force for team morale. His track record with coaches is less than impressive. That said, I think it would be a terrible shame if Baggio’s divine talents did not grace the World Cup one last time as a game finsiher, not starter.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
You created a new sign-on name just for that? Try to have a more correct manner when speaking of the Great One. Grazie.
VOLA ROBY BAGGIO, VOLA :cool:
Killing off Playa haters each week.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
welcome back robby and get rid del piero from WC squad coz you're better than him :eek: :cool: ;)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts