Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the new FM of the Villarreal forum!

congrats and good luck! :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I am proud to be FM of the Villareal forum, the hottest team in Spain at the moment! :D

I would just like to thank the other FM's and XT users for their support. :star:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
El Fenómeno please check your PM's

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Congratulation Mr Optimist. I can only hope that Vila-real ends up atop of Madrid in the standings:D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Congrats Fenomeno :) :strong: and good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Congratulations El Fenom. I'm sure you'll do great.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Who cares if he support (Villareal)or not , he has excellent all around knowledge of liga and football.Good luck El Fenomeno ,But you might as well swtich to (Villareal) support as (Madrid) is fading. :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
we have many FM's who moderate forum but do not support that club, especially in the spanish community where we have koeman4 & Setzer, Spaniard covering forum of clubs they do not support.

Eventually we like to get supporters to manage their forums but we felt at this moment the time was not right and El Feno is respected by the members and was choosen by the FM's of this community.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Soccer Band said:
Who cares if he support (Villareal)or not , he has excellent all around knowledge of liga and football.Good luck El Fenomeno ,But you might as well swtich to (Villareal) support as (Madrid) is fading. :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :)

wel thats just silly

1 - 20 of 23 Posts