Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the New FM of the Macedonian forum!

congrats!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Congratulations Dragan !!! Do your best, you will be a good co-mod :) :) !!!

U

·
0 Posts
A bit surprising but congratulations. I did not even know that Dragan was interested, believed it was Beetwen Alek-10 and P-C!! Alek and PC wanted that very much and PC burn for this forum and are one of the biggest posters and are online very often..
If you look at post a day% you will see who are interested..

Hope we don't lose PC and Alek-10.... PC you deserve cuz you are interested in macedonian (CLUB!) and NT soccer and often post.. Sorry but i had to say it cuz i don't want to los poster!! cuz i don't want to wait a week for post to read something.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
congrats Dragan! :) of course, P-C and alek could have been too. the choice was very hard and i submitted all your names (even Naum). it was difficult to take a decision because such decisions can only make some little injustices.
P-C, don't worry you'll be FM soon, in the macedonian forum or not but believe me you have all the chances. concerning alek, i'm sorry mate but you applied a little too late for the admins... but i can't tell how much you all deserved that role since you're all making this forum a nice piece of XT. keep on the good job and attitude guys, this forum is taking off. :)

dragan it is time to prove yourself. ;)

Naum , i would be quite surprised to see our mates P-C and alek leave because of this nomination , they've already shown enough maturity and smartness not to take it personal. i'm sure they'll join us to congratulate dragan.:)

·
Registered
69,448 Posts
wow, what a way to act :rolleyes: nice to see you give him full support. The number of posts shouldn't matter or how much you post a day.

U

·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
wow, what a way to act :rolleyes: nice to see you give him full support. The number of posts shouldn't matter or how much you post a day.
I have nothing against Dragan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just think that we should have 3 then.

U

·
0 Posts
Well we have two moderator who don't know the line-up of either Macedonian club teams :D Even a polish man know more :)
Start to learn :shades:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Both Tome and myself & the other leadership team went over all the candidates and Dragan20 was the one we felt the would best repersent the macedonian forum and the leadership team.

U

·
0 Posts
Che said:
Both Tome and myself & the other leadership team went over all the candidates and Dragan20 was the one we felt the would best repersent the macedonian forum and the leadership team.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That is oki but?

Yep P-C is polish and can not be mod on this forum or what :) :rolleyes: and P-C is a huge trubel maker or what and he never visist XT, and he know nothing about macedonia club and nt soccer???

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That is oki but?

Yep P-C is polish and can not be mod on this forum or what :) :rolleyes: and P-C is a huge trubel maker or what and he never visist XT, and he know nothing about macedonia club and nt soccer???
It was a choice bettewn P.C. & Dragan and a forum this size needs only 2 FM.

The assumptions that you are making a really off base since the choice to go with Dragan has nothing to do with PC. these allegations you are making put a bad light on this positive announcement.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you would like to discuss further than you can PM me.

U

·
0 Posts
Che said:
if you would like to discuss further than you can PM me.
I have Nothing against Dragan for the 100 time :cap: Know i don't want to PM with you(no offence) but It would be see nice to see Dragan and PC or alek be moderators and Thepretender hand it over to them cuz he is to occupied by his girl and job anyway :cap:

CHE! liste,onece and for all! i have nothing against Dragan but it will be nice if he show more interest for the forum in the future!! (makedonska prva liga,Macedonian NT and our internationals) But maybe he will now.

·
Registered
69,448 Posts
how can he talk about it when nothing is happening? its still the winter break, wait until the league restarts and when the NT starts playing.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts