Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pleasant surprise :)

For all of those who don't know Shy (which I guess is most of you), he used to be the co-FM before myself, as he left I took over his position and I don't think any of us veterans expected to see him back here.

Shy, it's good to have you back with us, tell us what have you done all this time.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yeah, welcome back my man good to see you around!

Are you back for good Shy? Still busy with music? :)

Shy was the second Co-FM after Igor-Turkov resigned (me and him were the first FM's here) and once he left Hrevivo took over and the rest is history as they say.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Wow, THIS is a pleasant surprise. :) Thank you very much.

Now, i'll start answering some questions. :)

What have i done for all of this time? Well, i guess that i wasn;t here for about a year, and that means that i have graduated from the 12th grade just recently. I probably won't join the army, from reasons i would like to keep to myself, with your permission.

Things are going better now, since i started to look for a job, and mircalously, i started to succeed in the music business, which is great. I'm now working with a singer, and i'm producing his songs. Hopefully, i will produce all of his album. I have finished the first song for him, and now we are working on the second. It is a good money to be a producer, you know? :)

And moreover, i'm starting to work with another singer, this one not for money. He's one of the most unique singers i have ever encountered with, and he wants me as his keyboardist. Great honour for me to play for him. So he's coming over today to work together on his songs.

Raanan, be ready for me. I'm probably going to study at the Jerusalem Music & Dance Academy in Givat-Ram. :) It'll be interesting.

And as for your questions Ra'anan. First of all, yes, i began now to be busy with the music. Actually, i was supposed to perform today in the Knesset, but it kind of canceled. And, if i'm back for good? Hmm... It will be kind of contradicting myself if i'll say that i am, because i'm basically against technology. We had moved to a private home, and i live alone of the 3rd floor, and decided not to enter a computer or TV to my room. Only musical instruments and a bed. That means i gave up my computer for the sake of my sister, and it is in her room now. So, i guess that i'll jump in more regularily now. I definately want to. I missed it.

That's it i guess. :) Thank you very much for the pleasant surprise.

Shy

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Welcome back!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts