·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo may return to Inter

Matt Scott
Thursday January 15, 2004
The Guardian

Internazionale are planning a transfer bid for Ronaldo, in a move which may have implications for Chelsea and Christian Vieri. The Brazil striker was sold to Real Madrid in an acrimonious £29.8m deal in the summer of 2002 but he has made it plain that he would like one day to return to San Siro.
Ronaldo's relationship with Real directors has deteriorated after he infuriated the Bernabeu hierarchy with his unannounced visit to Stamford Bridge last week. Though he denied any impropriety, sources at Real have been briefing journalists about the 27-year-old striker's excesses off the pitch.

For the first time, Inter have expressed an interest in taking him back. "We are very interested in Ronaldo. We think he has always been the greatest," said the Italian club's technical director Marco Branca. "[A transfer] is a real possibility. He is the son of Inter."

The proclamation raises questions about the long-term future of the Italy international striker Vieri, who was fined yesterday for his failure to attend Tuesday's Italian Cup quarter-final against Udinese, a development which has alerted Chelsea.

They are understood to have seconded agents to relaunch their approach for Vieri and a summer transfer appears to be their objective.

However, for the time being at least Inter are expressing their determination to keep him at San Siro. "I think at the moment Christian Vieri is very, very far from moving," said Branca. "We are quietly concentrated on our championship and we won't consider any bids."
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1123515,00.html

I couldn't resist posting this, although I'm treating it as a joke. Although... come to think of it, I did predict somewhere (maybe in the Real Madrid forum?) that Real would squeeze everything they could out of Ronaldo, then ship him back to Inter using the pretext that they're unwilling or unable to pay the money they still owe on his transfer.

So what do the Interisti think? Come back, all is forgiven... :D

ETA: Sorry, mods, I guess this should have gone into the "Ronaldo back to Inter ? Vieri to Chelsea ?" thread. My apologies for cluttering up your lovely forum and please feel free to merge.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I don't think that it deserves a new thread :D
coz, it's an english site, isn't it ?

Now, for a moment; I will forget that it's from an english site; and suppose that the interview cam straight away from MORATTI :D :

ADRIANO_____RONALDO

that wud be great great !!

BUT what abt the fans ?? It won't be easy for us. I tore the traitor's poster after he left. I haven't bought a poster after that.
If he helps us winning the league, he might be forgiven. But he can't be forgiven very early (I mean after just arriving). NO !!

And why the hell was he in Chelsea ? that traitor just cares about money...money...pride........

Yes, money is important for everyone, but I don't want to earn more money by being a traitor.

Lets see...

That's just an english site... so for me that's just yet another stupid rumour

:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:howler:

it's not april fool yet...and where is our 10m/?? :fero:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I think that the ay Vieri is playing now, Ronaldo would be better.
If Vieri gets on top form, then Vieri Adriano is the attack to have, but if Vieri keeps playing like he is now, Ronaldo Adriano.
Plus, its all rumors.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Carson35 said:
:howler:

it's not april fool yet...and where is our 10m/?? :fero:
:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

i am ok.
the day today is very cold......

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
:sleepy::dontcare: :groan::googly: :eek::dazed:

When will this end it goes on and on???

Why do we even bother to argue and post about that fat [email protected]??? If we are wasting time and energy to type on the keyboard to post something related to Ronaldo, it means we care about him. We love him if we do so.

...Hey, at least that's how Cuper thinks. :D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
From all indications, this article is legit.....if it weren't, Inter's official site would have denied it.....but it is an accurate, published report.....

Now with Ronaldo, everyone knows he is my fav....he is the reason i became and still am an Inter fan....to have him back would be something special....and there's no doubt that an Adriano-Ronaldo combo would work better than Vieri-Adriano b/c Ronnie has more skill than Bobo....Bobo is just a target man, whereas Ronnie can dribble by a few ppl and lay off to Adriano.....

I would take him back in a heartbeat....but that's my opinion

And let me ask you Inter fans this.....If Ronaldo came back and Inter won the scudetto, would u celebrate??

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Jupiter,

This Ronaldo rumour just came today or may be yesterday.
So, give Inter atleast 2/3/4 days for the official comment. ;)

Ronaldo - Yes, at the moment I hate him.

Today, I am an Inter fan only coz of this guy; but how can I forget the way he left us ? Great help from him to give us Serie League Title and other trophies - that might help me change my mind though.:D

Adriano____Ronaldo

if they play to their best would be unstopable....that wud be phucking great striking duo.

Ronaldo is such a player that even if he remains quiet throught the game, he does score however with his brilliant skill and talent. Most importantly, he often scores against big team.

Lets see....
But how can I forget that stupid bastard traitor who left Inter is such a way ?? :confused:

:(

·
Registered
831 Posts
this is what i think ...

From a fan point of view : NO ****ing WAY !!!!

From a transfer guru's point of view: i would spend the same amount on Aimar and put him behind Adriano and Martins, who represent the future of Inter. So instead of buying Ronaldo and then still having the problem of no playmaker (half-striker as Zac calls it) + the problem of having to deal with Martins .... i would rather buy Aimar.

What would you guys prefer, keeping in mind that the same money will be spent in both cases

Ronaldo - Adriano

or

Adriano - Martins
-------Aimar-------

So all in all Ronaldo from my point of view is not WANTED nor is he NEEDED

T

·
0 Posts
I don't know the exact reasons why Ronaldo left inter, can someone explain in short what happen.

I do know that he had major beef with Cuper and that he felt he was riding the bench a lot when he was trying to get his fitness back after the surgery.

Anyway, Inter gave Ronaldo the ball way more than Real Madrid does so i wouldn't mind seeing him go back.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Ronaldo is a traitor. I hope the ultras give him what he deserves if the idiot moratti actually brings him back. Adriano is 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times better than him.:)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
This is what would happen IMO:

Vieri to Chelsea
Ronaldo back to Inter
Adriano to Milan.

Knowing Inter and Babbo Moratti, I wouldn't be surprised at all!!!:howler:

Come on Inter!!!Don't dissapoint us!!!!:)

:tongue:

Cheers.:)

T

·
0 Posts
The FIFA President said:
quit dreamin', ronaldo didn't leave because of cuper; he left because he had finished taking advantage of inter's resources.

It's not the coach. He wouldn't come back to inter because we are inter.
what does that mean? taking advantages of inter's resources?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts