Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you have a good vacation? As you can see we've been behaving ourselves (yeah most of the time) ;)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
I also hope your vacation has been good. Welcome back to the best forum on the planet. Perhaps there is a better one on mars. ;) So it´s up to you to tell us some exciting stories. :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hi everyone ! :)

I have had a fantastic vacation .. hehe :)
Now I am back again but it will take some days for me to get back as before ... I think I will have to sleep for some more days .. :)

Although I would have liked some more weeks at Cyprus I am happy to be back... and to see some new posters on this forum (welcome to all of you !)

btw, the new Laziomania site is on its way and will be online within a week ! :)

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomnania.socceralliance.com

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome back Mattias!:) Good to see you again!!!:)

I am really curios to see the "new" site... Looking forward to see it!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I instantly noticed that Mattias was back when I went to the site to see so much good news :) or should i say bad news :mad: Salas and both Conceicao will leave lazio!! I hoped for only one to leave :mad:

Great to see that a great new site is coming!! Mattias your site should be the official Lazio site!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I just came from my own vacation too, and Mattias, please give me information about Lazio new players, I just know Crespo as Lazio new player, is there any new player besides him ?

Could you please update Lazio squad page ?

·
International
6,519 Posts
Laziondo01 :
In Lazio
Zenden
Lopez
Baronio
Peruzzi

Young:
Pesaresi
Colonesse
Berettoni

Leave :
Salas
Conceicao
Almeyda
Mancini (retired)
Ballotta

Lineup is same as old

maybe:

-----Peruzzi-----
negro---nesta---miha---pancaro
zenden---simeone/baronio---veron---nedved
-------Lopez-------Crespo------

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Welcome back Mattias!
And nighty night/days to u.:)

Emir, you did a good job as vice-president!

Lazindo01, hey, you think we dont know anything concerning the transfers? ;)

[Edited by Michel on 26-07-2000 at 18:56]

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Hey Juan F, you watched some Chicago Bulls games, didn´t you?

DA LAZIALI??? DA TEAM!!!

And Mattias, I just can wait for the new site!!!

LazioMania??? DA SITE!!!

P.S.: Please make this site the official one!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome back Mattias! I can't wait to see the new site. I agree, your site should be the official site.

Although to be honest the official site is better than a lot of other official sites out there.

[Edited by Kazema on 27-07-2000 at 03:36]

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Mattias, ma come?! Nel momento più "caldo" del calciomercato, tu prendi e te ne vai in vacanza??? Noi Laziali non dormiamo la notte per sapere se Zenden verrà a Formello, se "El Matador" andrà all'Inter, se Conceiçao firmerà per il Parma, e tu voli a Cipro???

Bentornato.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Hey JUAN F, a guy from Sweden should know Foppa! Peter Forsberg, what a player! I think most of the guys in this forum don´t know him but he is great, just Peter the great!

FORZA AVALANCHE! Sounds funny, doesn´t it?
FORZA BULLS! Man, I miss Mike! :( :( :(

P.S.: I´m DA AVS FAN!!!

LAZIO 4 LIFE!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Mattias, Aquila is among the ESF circle. And that means more girls one could ever handle... :)

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I also love Peter Forsberg. Man, did I love his tears after Teemu had taken Sweden out of Nagano...:)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
You´re interested in finnish icehockey? Then you obviously know that SUOMI doesn´t like to play against the Czech Republic in finals at the world championships? Do you?

Short comparision:
Forsberg-WC Champion, Stanley Cup champion, Olympic champion, rookie of the year in 95.

Selanne-Has he won everything yet? Perhaps he was on this world champion squad a few years ago cause his teams don´t reach the play-offs all the time. Yes, that is possible! ;)

Don´t take this one too personally Kafka, I´m not from Sweden.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts