Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the favourite players among Lazio fans, Diego Simeone, made his comeback to the pitch tonight in the 1-0 victory against Lecce. :happy: In fact, the only goal of the game was scored just minutes after he entered the pitch. Simeone has been out with a serious knee injury for the last six months.

'El Cholo' has always been one of my very favourite players. Not only is he a gifted footballer, he always gives himself 100% out there, and if his teammates doesn't do the same, he surely lets them know so. A true leader and a warrior. Not many expected him to do much for Lazio when he came from Inter as part exchange in the Vieri transfer, but he proved to be a true Laziale and I hope me can hang on to him next season aswell.

I am sure both Lazio and Argentina will benefit a great deal from the services of Diego, as he has always proven to go the extra mile and do important things. I remember back in the Scudetto season when he scored that fantastic goal against Juve. A goal that proved to be so, so important.

Welcome back :star: Diego Simeone! :star: :happy:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
yeah, el cholo is really needed in lazio right now and in argentina as well.
great piece of news.
laziali said:
Not many expected him to do much for Lazio when he came from Inter as part exchange in the Vieri transfer, but he proved to be a true Laziale and I hope me can hang on to him next season aswell.
Diego Simeone! :star: :happy:
dont know why, since he was great for inter. in fact, most of the inter fans still miss him.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Welcome back, El Cholo. It's good to see you on the field again. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great, he was everything we missed.:proud:
His influence is enourmous on a team, and I hope to see him instead of Giannichedda last matches (sorry!!), but he needs to be in the field immediately, from 0 to 90 minute.

:star: Diego :star:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts