Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over in Leicster in England there a few weeks ago and I went into a shop to see a dark looking kid claiming to be Irish. As it turns out his dad was Irish, and another thing his surname was Bonner. The English kids didn't call him by his real name he said and he actualy liked being called what they called him even though it was an insult sorta. Well, I liked the kid, he was friendly and I never thought I'd see the day when a tanned fella with an English accent claimed to be Irish. Anyway the English lads called him Paki. So he told me he was Paki Bonner and that's why he liked the name. He said when he grows up he wants to become something of a sex symbol, just like our Packie is on TV3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Reading the newspaper the other day. Says Packie Bonner is staying on with Tv3. So, I get on the horn and say:
"Listen Packie, you've served your country well, but you just don't cut it as a tv presenter"
His response was:
"This week or prize is a trip for two to Millwall"
Being the quick thinker that I am I said:
"This is the biggest mistake since you let the ball slip through your fingers against Holland. Now comb your hair, fix your shirt and get the f**k out of my car"
To which he replied:
"I really think we're going to be needing an extension on the house dear"

....pure.Bollox.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
WHAT!!! Whay are u posting that crap here?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I presume you are talking about Luv_Dem_Stains's crap. What happened me was a true story! It was just showing how popular our Packie is across the globe. I just thought it might interest some people.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Your story was interesting but Luv_Dem_Stains just goes on with a load of crap.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
No, no, I think you'll find they're quite funny - keep them coming.

I almost used a semi-colon instead of the dash there, but chickened out at the last minute. Still haven't managed to use one outside of a C++ function. The day will come though, rest assured. Anyone else got any punctuation-related phobias or distrusts?

A friend of mine was hit by a drunk-driving grammarian one time - left her with a punctuated lung, a ruptured colon and she was in a comma for a few days. The driver got a long sentence. He said his brakes were faulty which is why he didn't come to a full stop.
His plea was hard to make out though, he had these curly braces on his teeth. I'll go away now...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Yeah, I do. I think the dash was invented just for us grammatically insecure.

Oh! And I almost forgot:

Bwahahahaha:D

That is all.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
That avatar looks like a couple of coloured squares with a yellow circle thing on it. HA ha!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Yeah, it's cheap. But I'm too lazy to go looking for a better one. Trying to do the whole patriotic thingy with the WC approaching, and stuff. Or don'tcha know?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Alright, ye bastard! Ye gave me a complex.

There! I got a slight improvement.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
See? Now you done it, Dubh. You went and pissed off OG. Now there's gonna be hell to pay. Don't say I didn't warn ya!;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Badge said:
Coat of Arms?? Yeah right!!

I dont even see a single sardine on it.
Yeah, but if ye look real hard you'll see a steak of dried cod.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts