Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
25,577 Posts
very difficult game so far, proving that its not a coincidence having leixões in such a high position in the standings

quim already had a couple tough defenses against pretty much none from leixões' goalie, but we managed to score :D

funny enough, the leixões player makes a penalty just before the goal, but the ref doesnt see it lol

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
An emotional let-down was foreseeable after beating Sporting and Napoli. Not an excuse, but I saw it coming.

Having said that, once everyone is back, we'll be unstoppable. At least we haven't lost a game yet.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
If Leixoes plays like today they will finnish in top 6 if not more.

Our defence was ok but the midfield horrible,no ball possesion.

Miguel Vitor and Carlos Martins was our right flank,wth!??:stoned:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Miguel Vitor defends well but is not comfortable on the ball at all definitely a CB and nothing else.
The way Leixoes played yesterday they deserved a tie. Our best player was Yebda he really threw himself around but we needed some one to help us get a hold of the ball and play it the fact that there was never an outlet on the right side of the pitch because of Martins pinching in and Vitor not being comfortable enough to get forward really hurt us.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
The way Leixoes played yesterday they deserved a tie.
I think Leixões clearly deserved to win that game and even your coach had the decency to admit that Benfica was woeful last night. Actually I really respect Quique, a completely different class from all the garbage you had in recent years.

·
Registered
709 Posts
You are probably right they deserved the win, but we managed to score and that is a sign of champions they say picking up points when you don't deserve them!

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Leixões clearly deserved to win that game and even your coach had the decency to admit that Benfica was woeful last night. Actually I really respect Quique, a completely different class from all the garbage you had in recent years.
I'd be surprised if you said otherwise.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Benfica and Sporting tied for 5th now with 9 points.

Don't worry, I'm upset too. It took Futebol Clube do Porto a whole 5 weeks to get into first place. That's awful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts