Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The biggest problem of this team if Ronaldo does not score he turns into a child who constantly whines and does not wanna assist

Tonight he had few acasions where he had wide open Asensio and Isco and he did not pass

And then he gets pissed cos they don’t pass to him

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
The biggest problem of this team if Ronaldo does not score he turns into a child who constantly whines and does not wanna assist

Tonight he had few acasions where he had wide open Asensio and Isco and he did not pass

And then he gets pissed cos they don’t pass to him

There is something wrong with that statement. Ronaldo has proven that he can score those goals. How many chances did they have today, and didn't score. The one that actually pissed me off was Ascencio doing a flip-flap in front of the goal, and losing the ball instead of just shooting the first time.

Zidane needs to intervene as I'm seeing a worrying trend of everybody looking for a goal, even when a simple pass would lead to an easy tap in. It's one thing when just one person (Cr7) is doing it, another is when you have 3 or 4 players doing it.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
There is something wrong with that statement. Ronaldo has proven that he can score those goals. How many chances did they have today, and didn't score. The one that actually pissed me off was Ascencio doing a flip-flap in front of the goal, and losing the ball instead of just shooting the first time.

Zidane needs to intervene as I'm seeing a worrying trend of everybody looking for a goal, even when a simple pass would lead to an easy tap in. It's one thing when just one person (Cr7) is doing it, another is when you have 3 or 4 players doing it.

Its easy when you are allowed to shoot 18 times on target without scoring and no one os benching you

Its not a question wither he is good or bad.when he is off he drags the team down harddddd

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Ok we are struggling to convert our chances, we pay for our poor decision this summer by ignoring signing a ST.

anyways, this is comical but our players are not getting calls at all! it happened for 4 weeks now its impossible to get a penalty! unbelievable.. I wish the same treatment is done to Barca, they seem to get any challenge while our players getting none.

That elbow from Manu was nasty! should've been sent off too.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts