Xtratime Community banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
It is weird that you are heaping so much praise on Casimero when even Isco made more tackles than him....

As for Cristiano's criticism I never understand Madrid fans in that regard, after what he has done to this team he needs your support in difficult times... just look at Barca fans when they were chanting "Messi...Messi" last season when he was having his worst match against Juve.... I know it might sound wrong but players like Messi/Cristiano deserve to be immune from criticism... and managers should never sub them out no matter how bad they are performing because they know in one play they can change the match... they are capable of that magic

Hehe some funny shit here
Casemiro is singlehandedly best DM (and seems lile converting into Box to Box) in the world
Entire team was in attack and only him dealing with 2-3 players at one point
I mean this was so obvious that debating on this subject is pointless
You either did not watch the game or you are talking our of spite

About Cristiano...Fair enough that he should mot bee booed at the stands but this is forum and i am simply stating the obvious
Also he seemed a bit off even his face expression showed that
Hopefully he gets back at scoring cos otherwise we are fuked

We a actually played rly good its beyond me how we did not score

·
Registered
79 Posts
As for Cristiano's criticism I never understand Madrid fans in that regard, after what he has done to this team he needs your support in difficult times... just look at Barca fans when they were chanting "Messi...Messi" last season when he was having his worst match against Juve....
No idea why anybody should blame the elimination against Juve on Messi.
However there were enough morons who insulted Messi after the 13/14 season despite the fact he even scored the 2-1 vs Atletico on last matchday which was disallowed wrongfully.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts