Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Took Modric Out
Ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah

Game over this game is OVERRRRRRR

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Maybe next season
This will be rebuild season i guess
Ronaldo will disappear in many games like today
Also subbing Isco just to keep Ronaldo on was mistake

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Funny how now when Ronaldo choked out the entire game we are supposedly unlucky and when Benz misses 2 chances he is disaster
Its mind blowing how a guy like Ronaldo who is allowed to shoot 7-8 times a game is protected and a forward like Benzy cant even take more than 3 shots without being shat on

Its amaziiiinnnnggggg.

Also Marcelo looked inured from the start.all attacks went thru the right
I dunno why,but this never happens.also without Benz No creativity in the forward 3
Bale was good today but only on the sides

Dani was GOD awful and only when Lucas came in we started getting some good crosses

Anyways not having a back up forward is gonna cost us a lot.Seems like Mbappe was a must buy i don’t care about his salary
Maybe we can get Cavani? I dunno.its rly sad that with misfield like ours we cant score

Any other team with minefield like this Modric Kroos Cassemiro and Isco(cos yeah isco was playing more in midfield) we cant score?

I dunno but all of a sudden selling Danilo seems like an awful decision
And AWFULLLL DECISION
also seems like even with a back up on the LB we are still in danger.Nacho could have get in and that is it
Zidane made some rly interesting subs but we all know Isco was suppose to stay and Ronaldo to go out.we have no one to step in if Ronaldo and Benzema are out
Today Ronaldo was awful and we woud never sub him and like last season this will cost us

People bitching that we were awful without him but here we even lost with him
And without him we still have no loss
I think 14 wins and 4 draws

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Also i wanna mention that Casemiro got to be most valuable player in the world
This man is gold.every time he gets close to a man,that man is either dispossessed or he gives the ball away with bad pass.simply immense.looks like he is close to everyone.if you are few feet away he is there to strip you off the ball.
Its been so long since we had a player like this
It is weird that you are heaping so much praise on Casimero when even Isco made more tackles than him....

As for Cristiano's criticism I never understand Madrid fans in that regard, after what he has done to this team he needs your support in difficult times... just look at Barca fans when they were chanting "Messi...Messi" last season when he was having his worst match against Juve.... I know it might sound wrong but players like Messi/Cristiano deserve to be immune from criticism... and managers should never sub them out no matter how bad they are performing because they know in one play they can change the match... they are capable of that magic

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Strange i always see the opposite. The players work hard to win the contract, when it is signed they relax.

I have always seen decline of play before signing contract
Dani is ina bad form but yesterday he played lot better than two previous one (yeah he was that bad before)

21 - 40 of 42 Posts