Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 14:30

We're obviously the underdogs going into this.

Good news is that Theo's back. Tomasson is a slight question mark. De Guzman still is suspended although this'll be the last game he'll have to sit out.

The team I'd play:

Timmer

Lucius Bahia Hofland de Cler

van Bronckhorst
Fer Wijnaldum Biseswar

Tomasson Makaay​

Think it's time Bruins gets dropped cos he honestly isn't playing well and in a tough away game against a physical side like Groningen, he'll be of even less value. He could still make it into the starting line-up though if Tomasson doesn't make it (with Wijnaldum playing next to Makaay just like on Wednesday).

My hopeful prediction: 2-2 Berg 2x ; van Bronckhorst, Makaay

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great...

Lucius out for 2 to 3 weeks with a broken toe thanks to a goalie standing on his toe during training- bedankt Henk...or Rob - so in will come Greene

Leidse Tim doubtful cos of a stomach bug (though he last season always usually made it when "doubtful")

De Guzman obviously still suspended but doubtful for the return against Kalmar cos of a hip injury (don't only old people have that? )

Tomasson should make it though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
I agree. The steady march of the legions of Ron I.

I wonder why so little attention is paid to Groningen in the media. If anyone, they're the ones looking to expand the top 3 to a top 4. They've been improving for seasons on end. Isn't there a new stadium (40k) coming too?

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
So the number one right and left backs are out? Okay, I'll be right over, get my kit ready.

Teak, coming out of retirement

I was tired once; now I am re-tired.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is something really wrong with that sentence
tells you how much the others suck I guess :( that I was seriously longing for him to come back when others were playing in his position.

Isn't there a new stadium (40k) coming too?
Yeah, it's a possibility. Nothing final yet though. Who'd have thought though....10 years ago....Groningen with a 40k stadium and others like Twente looking into it too....the boom here when it comes to attendences...now if only the standard went the same way too :hopeful:

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
official starting line up

K - Henk Timmer
V - Kevin Hofland
V - André Bahia
V - Tim de Cler
M - Giovanni van Bronckhorst
A - Roy Makaay
A - Jon Dahl Tomasson
V - Serginho Greene
M - Georginio Wijnaldum
M - Leroy Fer
M - Diego Biseswar

ps whats with these faggy green shirts? what happened to the red and white ones? :googly:

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ps whats with these faggy green shirts? what happened to the red and white ones? :googly:
green = the colour of Rotterdam :strong:

what a begin...Hofland off after 10 minutes

Apparently Lovre committed a dirty foul too though before...on Biseswar. Only yellow

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1-0 great...Sepp de Roover freekick

Wall jumped. Ball roles under it into the net

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
My video feed is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the audio. I heard the goal, but have yet to see it about 5 minutes later!

Teak

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a dull game. Ajax doing _nothing_ to entertain me either. I switched off the TV...
huh...according to Radio Rijnmond it's a great game :D

I'll check out the 2nd half in picture then

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
So, Mackan Berg is causing Feyenoord trouble again..

EDIT: ..and again, damn, Feyenoord, Feyenoord..

Interesting to see how Lagerbäck is taking notes of Berg btw.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Mirror-image of the Heracles match: red card early on; 3-1 loss; only goal van Bronckhorst to Bahia on a free kick. What next? Will the KNVB meet and give Hofland a four-match ban??

At least Biseswar, Fer, Wijnaldum and Bruins can't complain about not getting playing time.

Teak

1 - 20 of 24 Posts