Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
I'm happy to be loved.

maybe I'm a bit more mind-cooled than most of you naturally, which "allows" me appreciate a player like Kaka and wish Roma not to lose points so we can make a win over ACM so much sweatier(to be honest, I'm also afraid that after celebrating the scudetto we won't be able to beat ACM).

I don't understand why you want it otherwise. It'll be much sweeter memory to officially avoid the CL from ACM(their very very last hope), winning 4th derby sequentially and celebrating a scuddetto with ACM player in the scene.
These are the pictures I want to have in my memory from this season more than a celebration over Cagliari.

· Registered
586 Posts
Or maybe after the last almost 2 years I have more confidence in my team, unlike you guys.

The lack of confidence must be immense if you're that afraid...

I don't understand what is bad if Roma and Inter win tomorrow so we'll have 6 points advantage with 9 points left.

It'll also be, like I said before, another positive experience for Inter to handle pressure in a "big" match.

Wow your lack of confidence is surprising... I'm supporting Inter since 1997/1998 season but come on, the mentality of current Inter is not what it was before.

· Registered
586 Posts
With 8 points difference it's so almost done. I agree it's a good option, but I want to feel the little pressure of us "must" win ACM in the derby, like we did in the last 3 times.

But Ok, I can live with your alternative also; I prefer it over us winning it tomorrow already.

· Registered
586 Posts
We have another, probably, before last, test this season and this is the derby.

ACM are in their peak at the moment and they need the derby win very much.
We're not playing well.

are we capable of stepping up in one match, like we did against Fiorentina?

The derby next week is very interesting.

I hope our player can keep their feet on the ground and give everything they have in order to win the 4th consecutive derby(what is the record?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.