Xtratime Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Cellino can f off for all I care. What is he? One of Berlusconi's henchmen? F-in idiot presidents who think they own the world. How much has Barzagli gotten you f-in Zamperini?????

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
And you must be some genius to predict others' results to conclude that the Scudetto would be won @ the derby and not down to the last match.
:howler: Sorry "InterFan"7, but you aren't doing yourself any favors by sporting that avatar :howler:

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Inter v Cagliari: lineups
Sunday, 27 April 2008 14:50:09
[FOTO Sunday, 27 April 2008 14:50:09]

MILAN - Starting lineups for this afternoon's potential title decider at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in Milan's San Siro district (kick-off 15:00):

Inter: 12 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 16 Burdisso, 26 Chivu, 6 Maxwell; 14 Vieira, 19 Cambiasso, 4 Zanetti, 5 Stankovic; 9 Cruz, 45 Balotelli.
Subs: 1 Toldo, 11 Jimenez, 18 Crespo, 23 Materazzi, 24 Rivas, 28 Maniche, 29 Suazo.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

Cagliari: 13 Storari; 21 Canini, 6 Lopez, 29 Bianco, 29 Ferri; 8 Biondini, 7 Cossu, 3 Del Grosso; ; 27 Jeda; 9 Acquafresca, 32 Matri.
Subs: 12 Koprivec, 5 Conti, 19 Larrivey, 25 Acosta, 26 Mancosu, 31 Agostini, 33 Cotza.
Coach: Davide Ballardini.

Referee: Daniele Orsato (Schio).

---------------------------Cesar----------------------------
Maicon----------Burdisso----------Chivu----------MaxwellMVP
------------Vieira---------Cambiasso------Zanetti------------
-----------------------------Stankovic-----------------------
---------------------Cruz---------------Balotelli---------------

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
I think that Stankovic is doing very well today b/c I am actually noticing him on the field. Never saw him in an Inter jersey before.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Halftime. Ohh well AS Roma leading 4-0. No Scudetto this week.
Milan fan Interfan7 now gets his dream of us winning in the Derby come true. Hopefully.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
CHI NON SALTA ROSSONERO E

:finger:

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Nera4life you better make the game thread for next week b/c of your good charm - hurry before Carson gets any ideas :D

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Just a week after he was substituted in the first half against Torino, 17-year-old Mario Balotelli was again given a starting spot.

“Mario has great quality and has been part of this squad for a long time. Last week I replaced him because the referee was picking on him.

“I think he should thank his teammates, like Hernan Crespo and Julio Cruz, who are helping him to grow even if he often plays in their place.”

WTF is Mancini's problem with Balotelli? Is he is fish specimen or something?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.