Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
Be prepared for more 451s.

It suprised me yesterday v Toro, wouldnt be for Cagliari.

Smart Move? I dont think so. You can play to tactically contain, but not in the extreme sense. If JCesar didnt use his balls to full effect, it will be a super dramatic time, the press and all.

So if Mancini did pull it off in full defending... even in the first half, after one goal up, be prepared for more of these CUP-Match type of play.

Regardin players. N4L is logical in the expectations, but I think there will be no easy or hard matches up ahead... so ACM = CAGLIARI. I 'd play all fit first choice players ;).

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
And you must be some genius to predict others' results to conclude that the Scudetto would be won @ the derby and not down to the last match.

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
IF7,

Mind-cooled? I think you are nuts. Playing in your fantasy world that everything is upon your control, even the other matches. Perhaps you want to brag later that even the Juventus result was Planned to perfection, so that you can take your sweatier result into memory.

Maybe you underestimate opponents, or maybe you are like a girl having perfect ideal imagination. Or you are just like Red, that considers the team's results will never be good, as a RULE. Until some selective fantasy occurances fulfilled.

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MATERAZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Great Sub.... . it must be

· ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,917 Posts
42' A roar rings around the Meazza, and it's now 'chi non salta rossonero è' as the news comes through that fourth place Fiorentina have taken a 2-1 lead against Sampdoria.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.