Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we that hopeless? The match is less than 24 hours away and we still haven't opened a thread :mute:

We should win this match as to secure the third place. Siena is a relegation facing team and they wont be as easy as it seems. After all, they did beat BBilan.

It would be nice to see Pasquale back in the Meazza stadium. Hope he doesn't carry any hard feelings with him.

FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well Right now, at least for me, building for next year is more important than this game actually. I dont see a need to play Adriano or Martins. Mancini is not risking his job since Inter has acknowledge lately that he is young and inexpierence but trust his ambition and potential.

So razman as you can see there is really no drama around this game, that´s why it really doesnt matter much :D

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
I won't get to watch it live so I'll follow the game online.

As Razman said, this match won't be easy as Siena will battle hard for a positive result.

I hope we win, because next week we'll travel to Brescia and I don't expect us to win there.

Forza Ragazzi !!! :fero:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think our best efforts will be put in Coppa Italia, I dont see Inter risking much in the reminder of the season, so we shouldnt have many problems in these game.

I hope life doesnt teach us another lesson and we see inter finishing the season with like a 3 game losing streak or something :dielaugh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
Neil Down said:
I think our best efforts will be put in Coppa Italia, I dont see Inter risking much in the reminder of the season, so we shouldnt have many problems in these game.
...And that's exactly why tomorrow's game is very important. We need to seal a CL spot (3rd or 4th, doesn't make much of a difference to me) before the final round or two. Last season was a bad experience, I think the tension cost me a couple of years of my life.

I think 3 wins from those 5 games will do the trick, as I can't see Sampdoria and/or Udinese winning all five matches. Not to mention that they'll face each other too which is great for us. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I could careless whether we win or lose.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
The rest of the remaining matches are all very important for next years attitude and mood in the Inter camp. Also we need to win most of our matches till the end of the season to seal the CL spot, which not over by any means. Dont be surprised if we take these matches lighlty, us finishing in 5th place. Thats why each match has to be taken seriously.

·
Registered
831 Posts
vlepnat said:
The rest of the remaining matches are all very important for next years attitude and mood in the Inter camp. Also we need to win most of our matches till the end of the season to seal the CL spot, which not over by any means. Dont be surprised if we take these matches lighlty, us finishing in 5th place. Thats why each match has to be taken seriously.
Ditto, that's why I really disagree when people say that we have nothing to play for in Serie A this season.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
INTER MILAN: Toldo, Cordoba, J, Zanetti, Cruz, Mihajlovic, Veron, Favalli, Cambiasso, Gonzalez, Karagounis, Martins ... Subs: Carini, Materazzi, Gamarra, Vieri, Adriano, Davids, Stankovic ... SIENA: Manninger, Cirillo, Colonnese, Portanova, Alberto, Di Donato, Tudor, Vergassola, Pasquale, Taddei, Chiesa ... Subs: Fortin, Argilli, Falsini, Ardito, Maccarone, Foglio, Cozza ... Referee: Paolo Dondarini (Finale Emilia)
--
mancio put his normal lineup,so that means his brain is normal again.i hope we win,bcz every win makes me happy,after all this season is/was a bad season for us AGAIN.so if we win most of these matches that are left ill be very happy.
forza inter
FORZA INTER
FoRzA intttttEEEEEEERRR

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
UNDER WAY ACROSS ITALY

lets begin it baby :fero:

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
The line up seems fair enough. Expect Adriano and Vieri to come on if we are losing in the 2nd half.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
so we're winning ... :neutral:

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
I am a bit late but cmoooooooooooonn CRUZ!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
some incredible misses by our strikers i hear

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
As usual sub-d. We are dominating once again with no results besides a penalty scored.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
so do we need better strikers ???
i mean guys who finish off their chances

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
cruz <-> vieri

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
24' Cruz cannot continue and the Inter goalscorer is replaced by Bobo Vieri.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
Its just our strikers mentality i think, they just have to appoach the chances they are presented differently.

Udinese 1-1 Atalanta

Messina 0-0 Sampdoria

1 - 20 of 92 Posts