Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
14:30 Sunday

Most probably will end up in disappointment with Twente and Heerenveen winning their games & the one I fear most, Heitinga and co winning the league come 20 past 4.

and even if we do qualify for the CL play-offs and PSV win the league, there wouldn't be much point either as we'll probably get humiliated by 020.

Team news is Ekramy's out injured for the rest of the season but lijnkeeper Timmer and seasoned international Landzaat are back.

Team to start:

Timmer

Lucius Bahia Hofland de Cler

Landzaat van Bronckhorst
de Guzman Nuri Sahin Bruins

Mols​

Prediction: 1-0 to us. :yawn:
Roda , who have nothing really to play for will probably be happy to rest a few players with an eye on the final

·
Registered
59,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3-0

Only nice thing was that Sahin scored in front of his mum, little brother and sister.

Other than that, a pretty lazy day in the sun with as expected a disappointing end.

12 months on, nothing's changed. PSV champions :rolleyes: , us not even in the CL play-offs. Disgusting.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I heard Lee played in this game, and hit the post.:doh: Obviously, this season was not very good for Lee.:stress: Hopefully, he learned some lesson from this season and show some improvement in next season.:hopeful:

I have in my mind that Lee will be kicked out from the club, if he doesn't show impressive plays in next season. So, next season will be important for Lee. No more excuses, just show what you got.; :fero:

·
Registered
59,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lee even got booed when he came on. Obviously he hasn't been at his best this season to put it mildly but still ridiculous from so called fans to boo him :rolleyes: and yeah he indeed hit the post. Was a good move from him.

I'm unsure about his future tbh but like with many foreign players, it's the 2nd season when they show whether they'll make it or not. If there's a plus for next season btw it's the fact that our new manager from next season, Geert Jan Verbeek, really likes his wingers. You only have to look at the way Heerenveen play. Totally different from the patient Bert van Marwijk 4-2-3-1 or rather 4-5-1 formations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts