Xtratime Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
you need a 4-3-3 in a game like this, otherwise these guys have our number in their zone with the lone striker system

something like,

bienvenu - sow - dia
stoch - selcuk - mehmet

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
This is how Mehmet Ozdilek plays vs us also and he will have the team play like tis to go to penalties in the cup as well, fukkin one of the worst and annoying coaches in the league.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Aykut Kocaman :thmbdown: why so scared Aykut? good luck awaiting any success from this guy. Nice guy, scared coach as if they don't have some of the best players in the league. EVen the FB backups should beat these antalya idiots 3-0

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
First half I almost fell asleep. We started pressing from the get go of the second half and it was much better. It was almost like the first half we were playing not to concede and see what we can get. I was hoping Samsun would stay up, but that sucks. Volkan made some good saves today he was MoM along with Gokhan IMO.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Bienvenu was pretty bad until his goal. He was losing the ball all over, making poor runs but when he scored all of a sudden he regained some confidence. I'm assuming he will start the cup match on Wednesday so it would be good if he kept it up so we don't need to use Sow.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts