Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
They tied GS 1-1 so they helped us a bit. If we didn't play like idiots in the derby the gap would be less. Now they will be really up to beat us next week after this result.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
In all honesty, I don't think we can beat them with this football (starting games well, getting a goal and then sitting back). The team would have to be really up for it to win.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Bu heriflerden nefret ediyorum. I am just a bit dissapointed that Sadri and Hasan are not making it on the headlines anymore with some outragous claims. Herifler iki kez CL ve ELda oynadi 1 sezonda....I mean what more do you really want. I hate this team with a passion, even though there are several players I really like there. I can't wait to beat them and then to hear another Sadri/Hasan classic in the press.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Volkan Demirel, Serkan Kırıntılı, Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Orhan Şam, Serdar Kesimal, Bekir İrtegün, Joseph Yobo, Reto Ziegler, Alex de Souza, Özer Hurmacı, Caner Erkin, Cristian Baroni, Mehmet Topuz, Selçuk Şahin, Miroslav Stoch, Issiar Dia, Moussa Sow ve Henri Bienvenu

Emre not taken to Trabzon. Ozgur not in the squad either.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I give us no chance as well. But I'm interested to see what first 11 Aykut will start with and the formation. Obviously Emre has been left out of the squad for some reason, but there are talks that Stoch will be benched as well. Maybe he's going defensive. I can tell him now that won't work at all.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
First 11:

Sow
Caner - Alex - Topuz
Selçuk - Cristian
Ziegler - Yobo - Bekir - Gökhan
Volkan​

·
Registered
205 Posts
First 11:

Sow
Caner - Alex - Topuz
Selçuk - Cristian
Ziegler - Yobo - Bekir - Gökhan
Volkan​
Here is what is going to happen:
We will dominate the game, have many chances but selfish play in front won't allow us to score enough to win this game.
And Kid like Mustafa will help FB. Just like GS, BJK games.
We we don't play stupid in defense and play smart-collectively in front, we may win this game comfortbly, unless an idiot supporter do something stupid..

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Here is what is going to happen:
We will dominate the game, have many chances but selfish play in front won't allow us to score enough to win this game.
And Kid like Mustafa will help FB. Just like GS, BJK games.
We we don't play stupid in defense and play smart-collectively in front, we may win this game comfortbly, unless an idiot supporter do something stupid..
Everywhere you pan

1 - 20 of 86 Posts