Napoli - Atalanta
Palermo - Catania
Reggina - Sampdoria
Udinese - Roma

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Man, you are fast.

Roma play first so I hope they drop points. We should look for a win, hopefully Rivas is fit and Balotelli starts.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
AC Merda fans will Cheer for us.... thinking that Viola will drop points..

Maybe they do drop points but Udinese and/or SampD might also win... that would not keep AC at 4th either cuz they, themselves can also drop points vs Gobbi :jester: End of the day.. they might be seventh :howler:

·
Registered
59,715 Posts
You should've let me start the thread Puls :( for continuity's sake.

Anywhoo, sorry Viola but we have to win. :neutral: Hope you pull off a 5 match winning run after Sunday, though. Which would suffice eitherway. ;)

We have an advantage in our favor - Fiorentina's midweek UEFA Cup game in Eindhoven. They need a high scoring draw or a win, so they'll exert an extra effort to go through. Should tire them out a bit.

No one suspended from Inter thankfully.

FORZA INTER !!! :fero:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry but I have to interject with some comic relief aka game show:

For 1 million US Dollars....who made the following comment earlier today?

???????? said:
Just for the record, despite Kalac's howler, Cagliari's goal should have been disallowed due to a 1 meter offside and Ambro was denied a crystal clear penalty in the 1st half.
PS: I guess it wasn't crystal-clear enough. :neutral:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALOTELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
As long as Inter,Catania,Udinese,Sampdoria....juve :stuckup:( win then ill be happy :D

Too much of an opportunity too see Bbilan not fighting for anything... again :howler: :happy:

What ever happens Juve have guarnteed themselves a CL spot for next season anyway, so may as well hope on Milan not getting **** all next season(not even Uefa :proud:)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I hope Samp and Udinese f's em for the UEFA

You never know Galliani....he'll probably make UEFA Cup the main priority next year

And then when they win it they'll all crowd the Piazza claiming to be the dominant team in Italy LOL

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
If Roma drop points I wouldn't mind playing for a draw :D

And Samp to get the points

Can't make my mind up who I would want to get the points between Juve and Milan. I'm hoping for that small typy chance Fio and Samp/Udine get that 3rd 4th :lala:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
But that means we will have to fight to the bitter end. I don't about you but I don't feel very secure with a four points cushion.:stress:

On the game itself I hope we'll take advantage of Fiorentina's tired legs after the PSV game.

FORZA INTER :fero:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If Roma give up points I would take anything I can...I'm scared shitless of losing this thing

·
Registered
8,910 Posts

And Samp to get the points

Can't make my mind up who I would want to get the points between Juve and Milan. I'm hoping for that small typy chance Fio and Samp/Udine get that 3rd 4th :lala:
That might be hoping for a little too much haha, but wouldnt it be great :D

·
Registered
59,715 Posts
It would be a shame if Rivas misses out, him and Burdisso looked good in the past 2 games together...

I'd play Chivu alongside Burdisso if the former is fit, Materazzi v Mutu&Pazzini? Nah..

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Gamberini just missed a goal....

hmmmm I m happy even if they dont qualify further on the UEFA cup... as after our match... they can fully concentrate in taking 4th :D

·
Registered
59,715 Posts
What a rocket from Mutu..

Fiorentina have had more possession and more chances

like 3 or 4 big chances

Pazzini is sucking though.

·
Registered
59,715 Posts
As long as Inter,Catania,Udinese,Sampdoria....juve :stuckup:( win then ill be happy :D

Too much of an opportunity too see Bbilan not fighting for anything... again :howler: :happy:

What ever happens Juve have guarnteed themselves a CL spot for next season anyway, so may as well hope on Milan not getting **** all next season(not even Uefa :proud:)
Agreed besides wanting Catania to win, I hope they stay in the thick of things up until the last game of the season, so I want Palermo to win on Saturday.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I disagree. I regard Milan as royally f'ed either way, so I would rather win the Scudetto.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yup i vote for juve gettin anal probed with this whole conte moggi thingeee

that wud b too sweet

as for the game i must say Milan is puttin on quite a show

great attack and beach defence...as soon as Juve com ein....they wash out like sand ROFLMAO

If they play like this against us we will win abt 7-4

1 - 20 of 296 Posts