Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
59,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very tough game against a tricky team which plays good attacking football.

They'll be boosted after today's win too.

We're winless in three straight games and didn't win a single away game in March, hopefully April will be kinder on us.

I'd stick with the same backline that featured last night in Rome. I guess a week is enough for Cambiasso to get in shape and start in Bergamo. Chivu, Zanetti and Stankovic to complete the diamond.

Not sure on the striker situation..

This is a must win because Roma are at home to Genoa, not a walk in the park but they'll win still.

FORZA INTER !!! :fero: :proud:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I think Roma will lose points again against Genoa. I expect a high-scoring draw.

Anyway, we have to win this match. With matches against Fiorentina and Milan waiting this is an 'easier' match.

I'm all for playing Balotelli, if Zlatan keeps having problems with his knee.

·
Registered
59,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah may be we should spare Zlatan for the Viola and the derby..not that this game is easy, far from it. Providing he's fit keep him on the bench if need be.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
dear god no stankovic. Cambiasso, JZ, Chivu if fit and Jimi with Balotelli and Hernan upfront, Cruz to be used as he was born to (before a ridiculously good phase :D)....a sub!

Same back four as they proved to be far better without Materazzi, even though Rivas got caught out on the offside

·
Registered
59,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was Maicon, cm.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
The fact that they beat Milan and I think bolds well for us. When is the last time they beat both Milan and Inter? Consecutively?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Don't care what the starters are as long as we don't lose points. But I would like to see Balotelli and Crespo start but that will probably not happen.

IBRA is injured, I would rather start a fit player than Ibra atm.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I just don't want stankovic on the field. I don't know if he was injured but he was a step slower in the last game. Jimenez was very energetic when he came in and ran back several times to help in defense. We need Jimegol in there for 90 minutes to at least get some set plays on target.

My main problem with the lineup fielded last time was we had no support for the strikers who were out of form. Since we posed no threat other than the long balls they kept pushing up and putting more pressure, they even had their defenders playing in our field.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
To Deal with Atalanta's Fluid Persistant play.....

Vieira is a NO NO :nono:................

STankovic is a NO NO :nono:............ Materazzi is a NO NO :nono:

PeLe :star:

Maniche :star:

JImeGol :star:

Balotelli - Crespo :star: (he scored)

Rivas - Burdisso :star:

No more Zombies.... We need Athietes.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I am getting this bad feeling that despite how much we hope and pray, stankovic will indeed start the next game.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Without a doubt. Was it any different? Mancio will never bench Stankovic. Never. Unless he's injured.

Mancini got his own player who he likes to abuse even during injury- Ibra

·
Registered
59,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=29029&L=en

Which means that Chivu and Suazo won't make it for Sunday.

Gazzetta have reported that Zlatan will be rested for the Fiorentina game next weekend, wise choice. Especially with the Derby coming up too.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Atalanta is no pushover.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

·
Registered
59,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
No, just commenting on how an already bad tie for us just got a lot worse (without Chivu/ibra specifically)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Honestly i dont see the need for Zlatan to play this game at all

Crespo can play by himself up front if u ask me. With Figo and Jimigol in support and our favourit midfield in Cambiasso Chivu and Zanetti

Rivas Burdisso Maxwell Maicon in defence

That shud b good enuff if we put in the requisite effort

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
1 - 20 of 191 Posts