Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Palermo now 3 points behind us, we definitely need the 3 points here. Game by game, lets just see how many points we can make in the remaining 7 games. It will not be enough for CL, but who knows?

So I hope we give a commanding performance here to get some spirit back, not the usual crap Roma plays when we are down.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Exactly, but unfortunately we will be without Mexes and Panucci (suspended) and probably Juan, Aquilani and maybe Totti (injured).

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,178 Posts
Probable formation Romanews :

ROMA (4-3-1-2): Artur; Motta, Diamoutene, Riise, Tonetto; Perrotta, De Rossi, Brighi; Pizarro; Baptista, Totti.

Doni is in doubt, so maybe Artur will have to jump in.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Still if we win we are 5-6 points behind the 4th place with 6 games to go including away to Fiorentina and Milan.

Let's just keep Palermo away from catching the 6th place, that's the only realistic thing left.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I just so hope that, as usual, we are not the only team that gets to lose against the worst team in Serie A. We seem to have a knack for these kind of things. :cry:

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Totti scores, good freekick from Baptista, and Totti on the rebound.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
We need to put this match away, but it's like we can't. Our weak mentality takes over and suddenly Lecce starts dictating matters. Hope to see a strong Roma again soon. Like in the second half.

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Genoa lost and Viola are losing, you MUST win, no two ways about it.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
.. iam not watching anymore. Stupid 4231 and Perrotta with Brighi playing strikers. My health is more important.

See you in UEFA next year.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Baptista...what a disgusting diver.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts