Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 14:30

With our **** ups in the last fortnight a must win game, especially considering that FC Twente and Heerenveen are playing cannon fodder in Willem II and Excelsior respectively.

Injury news is pretty much the same and if there are any niggles, I don't really care. Everyone should be prepared to go through the pain barrier for this one.

Nothing less than 100% commitment and passion will be acceptable.

In Buijs we trust :thmbup:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Vak Y2 :D.

We miss our central defenders Schut and Keller, with that also Sanmartean, Vorm and Caluwé still can't play... probably a youngster called Schaken will make his debut in the first team.

Guess an easy win for you.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
A clear hattrick by Mols :D

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Weird start by de Guzman, three offsides in less than five minutes, Feyenoord has four as a total :howler:

·
Registered
59,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That probably was the worst linesman I've ever seen in my life :howler: Luckily he remained consistent when Utrecht played in his side in the 2nd half

NOS claims a hungry Feyenoord defeated UTrecht. Personally I didn't see much of that in the 1st half. Pretty much fell asleep and our goal pretty much came out of nowhere thanks to Utrechts goalie misjudging a Bruins rollertje. Landzaats goal was nice though. A trademark lob from a punch-out from the goalie but the best was to come later with Sahins diving header after great play from de Guzman. Utrechts consolation goal was weird. Probably deflected but it didn't make Timmer look great.

Marks:

Timmer 6,5 one flap from a cross and the goal but all in all okay

Lucius 6 standard performance
Bahia 7 had Nelisse under control in the air
Hofland 6,5 okay but has to stop trying to give long passes. Injured at HT?
de Cler 6 not in the same form as in the first 3 months

LAndzaat 6 despite the goal, nothing much special
van Bronckhorst 7 good fighting performance

de Guzman 6,5 runs too much with the ball but still did creat a nice goal
Sahin 6,5 not bad
Bruins 6+ some gallery play from him when 3 up

Mols 7- continuing his good run of form

--------

Greene - didn't notice him as Utrecht didn't really pose much of a danger in the 2nd half with our friendly linesman

Slory 5 prutser

Hofs - could have scored but played too short to give a rating

All in all an okay performance. I've seen worse and I've seen better but with the warm sun I think I can say it was a good day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
so where were you on this photo? :D

Also took an Utrecht supporting friend with us too :D luckily you only scored when the game was done and dusted or there could have been problems :howler:

Foppe was at the game too btw. I take it for super Leroy Fer :proud:

:proud:

·
Registered
59,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nono!

Y2 is just behind the goal, on the so called 'parterre', right below the away stand. :)

ah there, was pretty uncrowded there at least compared to some other games.

What's the green thing on your last photo btw? :googly: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts