Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much time to celebrate our victory against Bologna, as we travel to Sardinia on Wednesday. With Cagliari only a point behind us & a total of seven teams sitting within 3 points, even the assumed safety of 40 points obviously won't be enough to ensure survival.

I'm not sure if Zola will be healthy for this match, but I don't have good memories of the Sardinians' 3-2 comeback at Olimpico back in November, where Esposito & Langella also scored for the visitors. It would be tempting to rest some players with the Juve match looming at the weekend, but 3 points is 3 points no matter who we play, the only possible change is that Cesar may return to the starting XI after being rested from travelling to Brazil.

Our lads have been gladiators on the pitch lately, let's keep it going!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
This was the match i was supposed to go & see :rollani:

Cagliari are very, very good at home. If we gonna continue with solid performances, i cant see us getting away with more than 0-1 and we will have to be at our best to do it.

Hopefully, boys are still on the go ;)

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
I will be happy if we can manage a draw in Sardinia. I think we need to score because I don't see our defence doing too well against Cagliari's fast attackers, especially three days after the game at Bologna.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
245 Posts
This will for sure be a very tough game for us. Cagliari are very strong on home ground. But Lazio have shown better form than Cagliari lately, so I`m quite optimistic:) I predict a 1-0 win for Lazio, allthough a draw seem more realistic (Cagliari has only lost once at home this season).

FORZA LAZIO

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woohoooooo!!! Late freekick Oddo to Siviglia deep into stoppage to get a huge draw! :shades:

I really can't comment on the match as I'm still at work, but can't wait to see the highlights later!

Also, forza Siena! They take out Milan at the weekend & now shame the wolves at home again tonight.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am satisfied with getting away with one point from this match:)
and we`re still 7th in Serie A

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Well done, one point taken from Sardinia and a great comeback. Bring it on, Juve!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
One of the toughest dates in the Serie A calendar and we get a draw...what can I say, brilliant! I can't even bother with the moviola, who cares if it was offside or not...:)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Jacob, i'm sure many asked the same about you :D

The result is simply :strong: :thumbsup: :star: :proud:

Cagliari lost only one home game this season. Getting a draw is a great effort from our guys. :)

(note to self: have to cut down on the smilies or i'll look like one of the "devil sisterhood" of XT)

:D

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,241 Posts
Great result! :happy: This was a difficult match against a strong opponent, and still we managed to come away with our heads held high and a point on top of that. :)

Oh, and it's now +2 !! :D

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
yes. lazio are still the best, and we're not lose our dignity from our closest rival riomamerda, that's more important in this tough season.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts