Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
67,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tad early, but I thought I'd get this started before the posting mean machine that is Carson beats me to it. :tongue:

Always an intense match due to the historical and ever increasing mutual hatred, and eventhough this game isn't of great importance as regards to the title race but it would be sweet to do the double over the scum.

Both sets of defences haven't exactly been rock solid lately, so we'll see goals surely.

Santon, oddly enough, has looked better at LB than RB..while Maxwell gifted Palermo 2 goals today. That's the sole decision that Mourinho will have to make. But I guess Javier will play in midfield as usual.

The gobbi will be missing Sissoko, Camoranesi and Marchisio.

A pic from last season's fixture

:proud: :thumbsup:

Forza Inter. Win for us.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
what do the numbers and letters on the banner mean? CN63?

·
Registered
67,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CN 69 stands for Curva Nord 69, as Inter's Curva Nord was established in 1969.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
thanks for the explanation, N4L... :D

and the pic is :thumbsup: and "b" means serie b? :confused:

·
Registered
67,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, b stands for 'biaaatches'

·
Registered
67,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm pretty sure Jose reads our forum in his spare time in that fancy mansion of his at Lake Como - so I have this to say for him: Unleash Cruz.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Sorry N4L, but I have to respectfully disagree with you about this match being unimportant. This is a huge match, a 6 pointer. We win this and the scudetto is 99.9% done and dusted. And, I want to see us wrap it up in Turin :hopeful:

If we beat Juve, we will be 13 points ahead with 6 matches remaining; meaning we only need to win 2 out of our final 6 fixtures and we finish first regardless of what anyone else does - A dream scenario.

If we lose however, Juve will only be 7 points behind with 6 matches to go, a much more dangerous scenario. I feel that we would hang on, Juve's form has been patchy, but it could very well go down to the wire.

Let's wrap this up, my heart can't handle anymore last match of the season heroics.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
lol pellisier avatar lolol

nice

and on this game? understand i want to see us score in Juve

to score in the sense of fcakin that old beeee-atch up her nostril. The way i hate juve. absolute CUN*S like camoranesi girls like del piero. Fascist like buffon.

Somehow i cant bring myself to hate chiellini :D:D i know i should lol forgive me guys

anyway my point is....3 points in Turn and we are good. We will win if we get those three points i bet my left testicle.

·
Registered
67,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry N4L, but I have to respectfully disagree with you about this match being unimportant. This is a huge match, a 6 pointer. We win this and the scudetto is 99.9% done and dusted. And, I want to see us wrap it up in Turin :hopeful:

If we beat Juve, we will be 13 points ahead with 6 matches remaining; meaning we only need to win 2 out of our final 6 fixtures and we finish first regardless of what anyone else does - A dream scenario.

If we lose however, Juve will only be 7 points behind with 6 matches to go, a much more dangerous scenario. I feel that we would hang on, Juve's form has been patchy, but it could very well go down to the wire.

Let's wrap this up, my heart can't handle anymore last match of the season heroics.
I actually said that the match isn't of great importance, which isn't quite the same as unimportant. ;)

The sooner we mathematically retain Lo Scudetto the better, of course. We agree.

I think that's a bit normal actually. He's played there at senior level and adjusted it, now he's being shifted to right back (albeit because of some problems with Maicon) and it's probably confusing him.

Would love to win this match.
I was against moving him from left-back in the first place. This is a kid we're preparing to be the club's left-back, you can't just move him around. Not everyone can be like Zanetti.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
We have stinky merda fans rooting for us...
Rooting for is pushing it, but a draw would be nice :)
You'll win it though, their defense is almost shakier than ours...

·
Registered
67,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
An Inter win coupled with a Milan victory vs. Toro and you're second. So if you actually care about 2nd (meh), an Inter win is nicer. If not, then it doesn't matter what happens, Milan at worst will finish 3rd which means direct CL entry, anyway.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
You'll win it though, their defense is almost shakier than ours...
I dont think so... it is not cuz of their defense nor anything.

Watch yesterday's match, they got a penalty after Ferrari's Super Obvious Legitimate Tackle.
Nedved's Direct Elbow onto the running player at his direction. Nothing given.
Grygera's tackle, one leg after the other, to I think, Palladino.
another tackle from behind the player, after ball was miles away. Nothing.. Nothing.

Thats difficult.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Nice to see the winner scored by an ex-Juve player, speaking of which, we have one ourselves :D

·
Administrator
53,557 Posts
Its very predictable and low odds for an ex-Juve player scoring for them, seeing as they have 8 former players of ours (or current, loan also), plus their coach.

And I would find this game more exiciting, if I wasnt so fvcking sure Ranieri will play Nedved over Giovinco. The same Giovinco he started for a quite while, got him into ze groove, but its no accident he benches him just before this game, like its a liability to play our most creative player in the bigger games.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Would have loved to see Gasperini come on to the pitch and score :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 22 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 6 Maxwell, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 26 Christian Chivu, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 14 Patrick Vieira, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Sulley Muntari.

Strikers: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Cruz, 18 Hernan Crespo, 21 Victor Obinna, 45 Mario Balotelli.

==============================================

Gazzetta early probs

JCesar
Santon Cordoba Samuel Chivu
JZanetti Cambiasso Muntari
Stankovic
Cruz Ibrahimovic

Toldo Matrix Max Gramps Figo Balo Crespo

==============================================

"We want to win. We will not go there to play for the draw," Mourinho told Sky Sport Italia.

"I want to try and win even if we can go on the pitch for two results. I would prefer to be the Italian champions with a 13-point advantage rather than one.

"We are first because we are stronger than the rest and we deserve to win the title."

"Del Piero should envy Inter for the 10-point gap we have over his side. He is right to speak about his past. He has done everything at Juve, just a shame he hasn't won the Ballon d'Or." (Goal)

=============================================

So its Gonna be CRUUUZ :happy:

Chivu at LB.. After Santon, no one's better there.

Best Keeper in the World is BACK ~

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.